Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Inspired by Blogs....

Yesterday, I saw this sympathy card on Julia Aston's blog and found it very inspiring! I thought it could be adapted and used for all sorts of occasions.

So yesterday afternoon, I spent some time playing with my things :0) - again!






A little detail shot - I added lots of Stickles to the flower outlines.




Materials: Cardstock, Stamps, Ink, Patterned Paper all Papertrey Ink. Also Versamark and White Embossing Powder


Marge had left me a message the other day asking (from her own experience) if I was enjoying the way Papertrey things match so beautifully and the answer is YES, YES, YES!! ....when I look at a finished PTI project it just makes me feel *good* all over - YUM! I'm experiencing paper crafting BLISS!

To everyone who has been sweet enough to leave some blogging love over the past few days - THANK YOU! I know it takes extra time - and it has been very much appreciated.

I can't believe we are in the final day of 2009! One of the children said that we are in the "final day of single end digits for a thousand years!" Quite a thought!

I pray that 2010 will be a wonderful year for all of you. Have a wonderful day today, and a fabulous YEAR ahead :0)

Best Wishes!

11 comments:

Kim said...

This is stunning! I love the colors and the glitter!

Karin said...

This is a winner! I love the color combo and that flower stamp is a favorite! Outstanding card!

*LittleMissT* said...

Beautiful card Nerina, that flower looks so stunning with the Stickles!

Ted said...

Nerina, this is absolutely STUNNING! That flower must have taken some time to outline with Stickles. So gorgeous! :) I may have to think about purchasing that set... shame on you for doing that to me! LOL! :) God bless.

Diane Jaquay said...

Nerina, this is absolutely STUNNING!!! One of the prettiest cards I've seen in a long time!

Lori said...

Nerina this card is stunning!!!! I love the stickles on the flower, I hadn't thought of that!!!!
Happy New Year to you Nerina!! :)

Heidi said...

Nerina I agree with everyone else, this card is STUNNING! The stickle outline on the flower is genius!!

Monica K. said...

Your card is gorgeous! I love all of the details...the text in the leaves, the dots in the background. It's so pretty and elegant!

Terri said...

Love this! I especially like how the Stickles on the petals makes the flower pop! Hope your New Year is a great one!

Marge said...

Oh, WOW, that flower is stunning with the Stickles & your whole card is simply FABULOUS! Can see why you're enjoying your PTI goodies! I'm in a creative rut right now, but it will pass (& soon I HOPE)! Thanks for the referral back to my blog - you're just the sweetest!!!

IamDerby said...

Wow super gorgeous Nerina! I love it, the stickle outlining is brilliant!