Saturday, December 26, 2009

Papertrey Blog Hop

Hello everyone! Welcome to my blog and a VERY, VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU ALL! I hope you had an absolutely *wonderful* day - and that the blessings continue for a long time to come! To those people who celebrated other Holiday traditions - I hope these were a wonderful time for you too!
I received Papertrey products for Christmas - what GORGEOUS presents! I'm absolutely thrilled with every last thing. We have company coming around this evening, but I still really wanted to be a part of the Hop! So to 'hop' in - this is my inspiration for the card I made - these snowflakes on our tree. (From Isaiah 1 v 18)

Here is my card. I used an acetate snowflake on the ribbon bow, stamped the white cardstock with "Polka Dot Basics" then filled some of the dots with colour and some with snowflakes from "Winter Swirls". I also filled some of the gaps with "Winter Swirls" snowflakes too. My colours are Aqua Mist, Ocean Tides and Enchanted Evening.

A close up shot of the acetate snowflake, with rhinestones on the 'arms' for a bit of definition and shine!

And a little bit of Prisma Glitter on some of the snowflakes for added interest too! :0)

And now for the big line that I have been so desperate to say (heeee)
*All* products: Papetrey Ink !! (Except the punch - that's EK Success ;)
So that's it for me - enjoy the rest of the Hop and I hope you find tons of inspiration!

23 comments:

Tenia Nelson said...

Awesomeness!!!

Tricia said...

Oh how pretty! Enjoy your new PTI goodies!

Marge said...

Great card!!! Isn't it wonderful to have all things PTI that all match so beautifully! Enjoy your PTI Christmas gifts!!!

Rosanne said...

Beautiful card!

Rebecca said...

oooooooooooh, very soft and pretty!

Jamie said...

Very pretty! I love sparkle and shine!

Linda said...

Very pretty, both the card and your tree! Love the combination of color and bling.

ashjoy said...

Love how the snowflakes glisten!

Sue Lelli said...

LOVE the snowflake with the button and the twine! Great card!

Samantha Johnson said...

this is so pretty, i love it.

pattylt said...

Very elegant card. I love snowflakes and love the use of acetate in the corner dotted with the bling. Very nice!

lynn said...

so pretty! love the snowflake and bling!

Liz said...

Great job!

Kelly S. said...

Oh this layout is SUPER! Love how you used Polka Dot Basics and made it all festive...that snowflake is fab with the button, too!

fuzzyslippersdesigns said...

So pretty!

Lori said...

Such a pretty card!!

Dana said...

Wonderful card! Love the "ghost" snowflake and bling.

Kay said...

Your inspiration tree is beautiful, and I absolutely LOVE your color combo- going to have to try that one!

A Little Licht on the Subject... said...

Beautiful card. Thanks for the closeups so we could see the pretty glitter touches!

Lori said...

So pretty! Great design and color combination.

Terri said...

Nice interpertation! Hope you hve fun with your new goodies! Happy New Year!

peggysue said...

Very pretty, I like the touch of bling. I liked the closeups too, those types of photos never work for me, I just get a blur. Very nice.

Suzanne said...

Nerina, This card is really beautiful! I love it! Happy New Year!