Thursday, December 10, 2009

Raspberry Suite Color Challenge #20

My wonderful husband is busy holding all of my new Papertrey goodness hostage until the 25th - so I still don't know what the 'real' colours look like. However I was desperate to play in Dawn McVey's 20th Color Challenge! (See the challenge colours in the post below!) All I had for 'rust/terracotta' was one lonely button - but here it is ...... :)

Materials: Cardstock - Bazzill; Ink - Memories, Versamark, Colorbox; Stamps - Hero Arts; Pearls - Kaiser

I just want to say a HUGE THANK YOU to Dawn for going to so much trouble for these challenges! I had so much fun!

Thank you for stopping by - Have a wonderful day!

Smiles :)

10 comments:

Sharron said...

So beautiful--love how your used the colors and all the details are fabulous!

Lisa H. said...

oooo, very nice! great work with these colors.

Tammy said...

Oooooo! This is sooo pretty! Love that leaf flourish and that ribbon!!

Kimberly's Krafts said...

Your card is fantastic! Just beautiful!

Nancy L. said...

beautiful!

Brenda said...

beautiful card!!!

resmith said...

This is gorgeous!

Andrea M said...

Love your super sweet card! It's absolutely gorgeous with such lovely detail - great job!

dotms said...

Great card. That stamp is one of my favorites from Hero Arts. Wishing you and your family a Merry Christmas.

Ruth M said...

This is such a pretty card with lovely details!