Tuesday, December 15, 2009

WoooHoooo!

My very kind husband gave me 2 stamp sets early so that I could start making some Thank You cards for some wonderful hard working people! I saw this AMAZING post on Nichole Heady's blog and was absolutely captivated by the elegant simplicity of her white embossed cards.

This is my Christmas interpretation - suitable for making quite a few - but still quite special. I couldn't believe how easy it was to line everything up for this with my PTI stamps - and really enjoyed the craft time!

Materials: Stamps - Papertrey Ink (BIG SMILE!!); Cardstock - Bazzill; Ink - Ranger Distress Ink; Embossing Powder - Stampendous; Cuttlebug Embossing Folder; Dies - Spellbinders; Prisma Glitter; Zig Glue Pen
Thanks for stopping by!
Best wishes and Smiles :0)

11 comments:

Ted said...

Nerina, that's absolutely beautiful! I have to ask... which Cuttlebug embossing folder is that? I love it. :) You did a wonderful job!

Nerina said...

Hi Ted! (Is this the usual way to answer a question??) Here is a link for the folder :
http://www.provocraft.com/products/detail.php?cl=cuttlebug&scl=combo&cat=&item=37-1163
I hope this helps! Thank you so much for visiting! :)

Linda said...

Your card is lovely. Any recipient should be thankful also.

Jennifer said...

This is stunning, Nerina. So elegant!

Kim said...

I love the beautiful simplicity of this. The gold embossing makes it really special.

Wahinelei said...

Wow your card is simply gorgeous! I think I need to make some thank you cards now...

Jessica said...

What a beautiful, peaceful card! I love the gold, and the sparkle, and the embossed texture.

Lori said...

Your card is absolutely gorgeous Nerina!!!!

Heidi said...

This is a gorgeous card Nerina!!! I love the texture of the white background and all the details.

Melissa said...

Beautiful! I love the embossed label edge-great idea!

Karen said...

Simply beautiful!!!