Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Baby Card

Yesterday I was browsing some blogs and found a sweet baby card here which linked to another sweet card here and really loved the colours.
Then I had a peek in at Claire's blog here and loved her elegant card.
Well, putting different ideas together, this is what I came up with - it took far longer than I thought, but I'm quite happy with the result!

Materials: Cardstock, Stamps, Button, Ink all Papertrey Ink, except stitching stamps - Technique Tuesday

Thanks for stopping in!

Have a wonderful day :0) !

10 comments:

*LittleMissT* said...

Wow, what a stunningly beautiful card Nerina! I love everything about it - the colours are perfect and all the little stamped patterns are gorgeous!

Diane Jaquay said...

This is DARLING! I really love the stitching stamps you used.

Jennifer said...

So precious, Nerina! I really like the various stitches as the background - neat touch!

pattylt said...

How sweet. I can see this in blue, too, for a boy. I love the stitching stamps detail as well as your color choices. Just darling!

Lori said...

Such an adorable card Nerina!! I love it!!

Marge said...

What a darling, sweet baby girl card!!! LOVE everything about it from the stitching to the pink button & bow! Thanks for coming by my blog again & for your sweet comment too!!!

Kim said...

That is adorable!

Heidi said...

Oh what a darling card! It's so soft and wonderful!!!

Wahinelei said...

Your card is so pretty! All the details are perfect! Thanks for sharing!

Sue Ann said...

Your card is so beautiful it makes me want to get pregnant again :) LOVE IT!!!

Yankeefan PIT