Thursday, January 7, 2010

Baby Cards...Baby Cards....Baby Cards....

These are for someone who did me a *HYOOOOGE* favour! I hope that they are what she needs :0) So far there are 15 of them, but this is just a sampler.....


Sorry for the bad lighting - it's completely dark outside :0(




This card didn't photograph well, but it's *very* girly - here is just a detail of it......




Another difficult card to photograph - it has scored lines, punched hearts and a bit of sparkle - it's very clean and sweet looking IRL!




And this is my favourite of them all! :0)



Just one more!!



Thanks for stopping in!


Have a WONDERFUL day! :0)
 

 

19 comments:

Babies- Beth said...

Oh Nerina, they are just perfect! Maine to BC is a long way, I sure hope that set gets there soon!!

Mary said...

These are all beautiful Nerina, and hmmmm how did I know these would be for Beth!!

Noora said...

wow...amazin bunch of cards..girly ones are my favorite!!

Sue Ann said...

SUPER DUPER CUTE!!!

Tammy said...

Beautiful cards Nerina. I love them all but the 3rd one down is my favorite :)

Linda said...

Absolutely wonderful, Nerina! Each one is so different and so special. What a lovely gift.

Melissa said...

Wow, these are beautiful! Great work!

Ted said...

Nerina, these are all lovely, not a boring one among them! :) You're so sweet to do these! :)

Lee said...

These cards are all so beautiful. Great job!

Liz said...

Beautiful! So great you two were able to help one another out!

BethieJ said...

SO CUTE! Love all of them!!!!

Anika said...

They are all beautiful! I just got Bitty Baby Blessings and I haven't inked it up yet, but I love what you did with the little buggy in the first one! Cute, cute, cute.

Heidi said...

Narina they're all wonderful!! What a thoughtful thing to do. :0)

Diane Jaquay said...

These are ALL just BEAUTIFUL Nerina! My favorites are the first 3 :)

Kim said...

These are all terrific! What a fabulous gift for a friend.

Sharron said...

These are all such lovely, sweet cards. You did a fabulous job. I especially love the way you paper pieced the cover on the buggy.

Nadine said...

Wow Nerina they're all wonderful! Im totally remembering this post when I need to make a baby card! You have so many great designs! My favorite is the Precious girl (2nd to the last) the pink, white, and silver is just gorgeous!

*LittleMissT* said...

Lovely cards Nerina, I know Beth will be thrilled with them!

Alli Miles said...

you go girl! look at all these beautiful cards :)