Monday, January 11, 2010

Guidelines II

Happy Monday everyone! I just can't believe how amazing the latest sneak peeks have been over on Nichole Heady and the PTI Design Team's blogs! The forum is buzzing with excitement...not least is 'what is the new colour this month'  ?! :0) Part of me thinks it would be fun being on the DT looking on, the other part of me loves being on the receiving end of all of the suspense and excitement!

Here is an 'oldie' that I think is a huge amount of fun. These Guidelines are never boring - and seem to be able to adapt to pretty much any mood or occasion! This pattern has a little twist to it - courtesy of 'Beautiful Blooms' .....



Materials: Cardstock, Stamps, Ink, button, twine  - Papertrey Ink; Punch - Fiskars; Flower - Prima; Gel Pen - Inkssentials; Pearls - Kaiser

Thank you for stopping by - and if you're part of the PTI countdown - I hope you enjoy every last minute of it - so far it has been awesome :0)!!

5 comments:

Terri said...

Nice job. I especially like how you added the flower from beautiful blooms. I also enjoy using the Guidelines stamps too. I am still hoping for Turquoise this month!

*LittleMissT* said...

Great idea to change it up and use the Beautiful Blooms stamp as part of the pattern, that hadn't occurred to me! Lovely card as always.

Tammy said...

What a beautiful pattern you created! Love your card.

Tiffany Heilman said...

Love the stamped background you created. Very lovely!!!

Geny (Mommy Geny) said...

Gorgeous patterned paper you created!!!