Thursday, January 28, 2010

A Little Knitting Anyone?

When Claire brought out this stamp set I knew I was in trouble! Gorgeous, textured, knitted sweaters have always been a favourite of mine :0)

Now it's time to spread that love!



I think this one will be heading to one of my favourite people (HUGS) - who lives in England! (This is a sneak preview LB!)

Here is a detail shot of the gorgeous 'stitching' around the hearts and star - and that knitted background which is sooooooo yummy!!



Materials: Stamps - All WaltzingMouse; Cardstock, Button, Twine, Ink - Papertrey; Punch - Fiskars; Brads - Making Memories; Distress Ink - Ranger

Thanks for stopping in :0) I really enjoy the opportunity to share this creative adventure! I also want to thank everyone who has been kind enough to leave me a comment over the past couple of days - I'm so blessed - THANK YOU!

P.S. Although I bought the stamp predominantly for the knitting - I saw this over at Anya's today ..... and think it's time to CASE! :0)

12 comments:

Cammie said...

Love it! Truly, homespun loveliness!

Heather P. said...

This is SO pretty! :)

Deb C said...

Very pretty. My need for Waltzing Mouse stamps is growing by leaps and bounds.

Sharron said...

So sweet! I love Claire's background stamps and her Sewing Box sets--so special! Love what you did with the knit design!

¤*¤Marinette¤*¤ said...

j'aime beaucoup, c'est sobre, très élegant bravo

Noora said...

So cute!!

Hanneke van der Linde said...

Absolutley beautiful!!

xoxo

Diane Jaquay said...

Love the homespun look; the knit background is fabulous!

BethieJ said...

This is so PRETTY! I LOVE those stamps.. they are on my wishlist!! :) the colors are so pretty too!!
Have a GREAT day!

Terri said...

Very nice. Cool background stamp too!

Lori said...

Fabulous card Nerina!! I am really liking these stamps, may have to get some soon!! :)

Aimes said...

Simply gorgeous! I love that sketch and the colour combo is delicious! I love it!
x