Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Well I Never Win Anything......

I've said that quite a few times in my life - and now I can't anymore :0)

Claire Brennan had a competition on the WaltzingMouse Blog a while ago. Quite the competition! Guess what her new stampset was all about (NO clues!) and she'd send the first person to guess correctly a brand spanking new set......

Somehow or another I guessed correctly! (It just may have had something to do with all those baby cards I was working on at the time :0)

Claire is starting to reveal glimpses of what it is  - and you can read more here! Adorable, huggable, CUTE, CUTE, CUTE!!!

Can't wait to see it  ALL Claire I'm so excited! THANK YOU!!

8 comments:

Heather P. said...

Whoohoo!!! That's awesome! :)

Rhonda said...

Yea!!!!!! It is so much fun winning something. Can't wait to see what you get and what you make!

Sharron said...

Congratulations! You are going to have such fun with your new set. Isn't the bunny adorable!

Carol's Ink Spot said...

It's such a nice feeling inside when you have won something from a stamping site. Congratulations!

Marge said...

Congrats, Nerina!!! It is so fun to win lovely new stamps & we all know that's just what Claire creates! ;-) Enjoy!!!

Terri said...

Congratulations! Have fun with your new goodies!

Jennifer K said...

Congrats! I saw she mentioned that "Nerina" won the contest and I thought, well, I only know one Nerina so that must be her. Glad to hear it really was you!!

Cammie said...

Congratulations! That little bunny is precious. I only have one WM set, but my wish list is growing.