Monday, February 1, 2010

Playtime with the Peeps! :0)

Lori has officially issued the very first Papertrey Peeps challenge here. As you will see, we need to use buttons on our project. Lori stretched herself in the challenge, by using a colour that for her is unusual. I found that inspiring.

Here is my button card - with a Lori twist. I associate Lori with very clean, simple cards - a style I don't always gravitate towards. So my personal challenge was to keep the project clean and simple - just like Lori does :0)


Am I the only one who has a difficult time photographing completely WHITE cards??? I used the Everyday Button Bits set from Papertrey, and just scored 3 lines underneath the image with my Scor-Pal.


All Materials: Papertrey Ink

I know my hunkadorus will approve of this one ;0) he's a real CAS lover!

Thank you SO much for a fun challenge Lori - what a great way to start us off!

Thanks for stopping by - and if you're a fellow Peep - I'm coming over soon to see what you've been up to - and *really* looking forward to it!

Have a glorious day :0)!!!

12 comments:

Julia Aston said...

I love the colors you used on this and the scoring looks wonderful - a terrific CAS design!

Jennifer K said...

This is lovely, Nerina. Love the clean and simple design. And I really like the scored lines below the flowers - it adds some "grounding" and is a great touch.

Lori said...

Beautiful card Nerina!!!! Thank you, you pulled off CAS perfectly!!! :)
I seem to photo white ok, but green is my trouble area!

Rhonda said...

Morning Nerina! You did a beautiful job. I also like the scoring lines. I have this set ordered so I'm sure to use this as inspiration.

Heather P. said...

Gorgeous card! Looks like you had *no* trouble getting into the CAS groove. :)

Cammie said...

Nerina, you pulled off CAS beautifully!!!!

Sharron said...

Nerina, this is so pretty! Love the clean, simple design! And I know what you mean about white cards! I recently struggled with how to show details on all white--very frustrating!

Terri said...

Great job! I can definitely see Lori in this one.

Linda said...

Lovely Nerina. I love the colors of your "flowers". Great response to the challenge!

Aimes said...

Stunningly simple and stunningly stunning! I especially love your scored lines - it grounds your flowers so subtly! Glad you pushed yourself for the CAS style, it's totally paid off!
x

Kimberly said...

Great job with the challenge! This is a lovely CAS card.

Peggy said...

Fabulous clean and simple card!!