Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Scheduled Post #3

This is the card I gave my Hunkadorus for Valentine's Day this year! As some of you may know, he is a total Clean And Simple card person. So I had to do this his way....


I think, strictly speaking he would have preferred it without the hearts - but it WAS Valentines day! Heee, LOL! (Sorry about the photo - white and I don't do so well together in the photo department!)

He had SUCH a good laugh when he received this :0)



I used the 'rock 'n roll' technique to shade the peach from Papertrey's "Fruitful" stamp set. The sentiment is Dawn's Signature Greetings - I can never get enough of them!

Thanks for popping in again people! Hugs to you all!! :0)

8 comments:

Carol's Ink Spot said...

This is so CUTE! I love the simplicity of it and of course hearts had to be added!

Heather P. said...

This is so adorable, and I think the little hearts are just perfect! :)

Jennifer K said...

Great card - love the CAS. I really like how you did the rock and roll technique!

Rhonda said...

Just peachy!!! Couldn't resist. Hope u r doing great.

Terri said...

Very cute! I love your nickname for your hubby too. Hope you are having a great time on your trip!

Cammie said...

Beautiful peach! Of course, you had to add those tiny hearts.

¤*¤Marinette¤*¤ said...

fantastique, j'adooore

peggysue said...

The hearts are such a cute touch and the peach looks FABULOUS in that CAS layout. If I had that set I'd CASE it for sure.