Friday, March 26, 2010

Scheduled Post #4

Hellooooo Lovely People!

This is the last post I have scheduled...by this time I should be going completely nuts, not having been able to stamp or make a card for HOW LONG!!?? BoooHooooo!

You may recognise this card design - I made another version of it as a Personal Photo Challenge a while ago. This one is done in monochromatic colours...I was trying to get a more elegant feel..but don't know if it succeeded very well???


I used Ranger Distress "Tea Dye" ink to stamp the leaves on Kraft cardstock for this one....



.....and then highlighted some areas with Stickles. The sentiment (from Damask Designs) is embossed with gold embossing powder, the butterfly is a Martha Stewart punch.

I used a bit of Glimmer Mist from Tattered Angels to highlight the knitted texture and the butterfly, for some shimmery goodness :0)



Nice and twinkly - and it looks good next to the satin ribbon...some little Kaiser pearls were scattered throughout!

Thanks for stopping in! Keep well - and have a beautiful day - I'm so looking forward to 'seeing' you all again soon!

HUGS!

12 comments:

Heather P. said...

What an elegant, gorgeous card!!

Terri said...

Very pretty. Love how the glimmer mist looks on the stamped background too! Hope you are having a great time!

Marge said...

Oh, I think this is totally elegant -- my favorite style! Love the glimmer mist, gold EP, Stickles and pearls -- very PRETTY!

Marge said...

Oh, I think this is totally elegant -- my favorite style! Love the glimmer mist, gold EP, Stickles and pearls -- very PRETTY!

Marge said...

Oh, I think this is totally elegant -- my favorite style! Love the glimmer mist, gold EP, Stickles and pearls -- very PRETTY!

Linda said...

I think you definitely succeeded. This is a stunning, elegant card.

Angy said...

WOW - that is so beautiful. May have to try something like that myself. Gorgeous!

peggysue said...

Pretty! I like the button placement and the shimmer. You could have posted this for the blog hop! We would have linked you! :)

¤*¤Marinette¤*¤ said...

ils sont vraiment superbes ces petits d├ętails magnifiques sur ta carte, j'adore

Nadine said...

Aloha Nerina aren't you back yet? We miss your smiling face on the forum! Your card is super lovely and I love all the bling you've added. Gives it the right touch of elegance!

Rhonda said...

Love the shine. Hope you have a blessed Easter.

Aimes said...

Welcome home, Nerina and Happy Easter!
This is definitely elegant, love those shades of cream and Kraft and the added pearls certainly give it a touch of sophistication!
x