Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Tea Time!

Hello Friends :0)!

It may be a bit odd, but people know me for my love of tea ... and tea cosies. I always notice lovely tea cosies when we are out and about - especially in England. Perhaps there are others out there that are similar, but in my experience the British people have an astonishing ability to create the cutest tea cosies I have ever seen. On my last trip I stopped at a store called "Lakeland" (they're on the web too) and found these! For me it was like striking gold :0)


Isn't it totally ADORABLE?


This was 'specially for Easter!


Don't you LOVE that flowery eye?


This is a more traditional cosy, which I found in South Africa.

Well, my love for all things 'tea' is not a big secret, so imagine my absolute delight this week, when an incredibly kind friend knocked at my door with some very, very special tea for me, just as a random act of kindness!! I was so touched and grateful! What a beautiful thing to do!

Yes, I made her a card....


I was so grateful to have Papertrey's Tea for Two!! (And that yummy green tea leaves paper!)


I hope that she may be truly blessed!

All products in this card (except the punch, embossing folder and rhinestones) are Papertrey Ink. The punch is Fiskars, the Rhinestones, Kaiser and the embossing folder, Provo Craft.

Thank you SO much for stopping in! Only one more sleep until the Papertrey release for this month - how are you holding out!?! :0)

9 comments:

Heather P. said...

Gorgeous card, and those cozies are sooooooo CA-UTE! :)

Cammie said...

Thanks for sharing those fun cozies. Your friend is blessed to have you make her such a beautiful card.

peggysue said...

How sweet! I don't think I've ever seen anyone use a triple teapot layout and now I've learned something new about you, I didn't know how much you liked tea cozies. That owl is the cutest!!!

Sharron said...

Thanks for sharing your cozy photos. They are so adorable--especially the owl!! And your card is beautiful. Your friend will love it.

♥♥Marinette♥♥ said...

formidable, tes créations sont vraiment géniales, très diverses j'adooore
j'arrive pour le thé lol

Carol's Ink Spot said...

Love your Tea Card. That is one of my top favorite stamp sets. And I love the tea cozies especially the owl! Now we need to get PTI to add a Tea for Two Additions set!

Quilter422 said...

those cozies are just adorable, and i especially love the owl! your card is adorable, what a wonderful friend.

Geny (Mommy Geny) said...

Love the card, such pretty colors and the layout is fab! Those tea cozies are cute too:)!

Terri said...

Great tea card. Those tea cozies are very cute too!