Friday, May 14, 2010

Dogwood Thank You (Scheduled Post)

Hi Peeps! How is the PTI countdown going?? Have you seen the new colour yet? I can't believe I'm missing the whole thing :0(

Here is a quickie that I thought I'd share, using a Hero Arts stamp. Really simple one.


 
I stamped the image once onto green and once onto white cardstock. The image on the green, I added colouring to the leaves, on the white I added some pink to the flowers and cut them out.



The flowers are popped up on 3D dots and the centres are accented with micro beads.

The sentiment is also Hero Arts and the card is finished off with a row of 'rick rack' peeking out of the bottom edge - cut with a PTI die.

Thanks for popping in! I'm so looking forward to being back in 'real time' :0)

P.S. I snuck in and had a peek just before leaving and caught the first reveal post on a few blogs - so I do know that the new colour is green :0) I was hoping for lime - wooohoooo!

11 comments:

Diane Jaquay said...

This is beautiful Nerina! Hope you're having a great time :)

Carol's Ink Spot said...

Pretty card! You will like the new color!

Sue Ann said...

Just beautiful ......... I so so so love dogwoods!!!

Terri said...

Nice job. I am liking the new color too but just found out the cardstock will not be available until the 21st so you are not missing much. Hope you are having fun on your trip.

Kathy Martin said...

Very pretty! I LOVE dogwoods. Creative flower centers too! :)

Sharron said...

Very pretty--love the dogwoods! And the microbeads are perfect for the centers!

Heather P. said...

Oh wow! Totally GORGEOUS!

♥♥Marinette♥♥ said...

Wow! totalement magnifique, je suis fan , tes cartes sont du bonbon pour les yeux, bravo

peggysue said...

Sweet Nerina! And look, you must have had a bit of ESP, the color form PTI is green. :) Looking foward to seeing the paper come into stock. Enjoying the hunting trip?

Cammie said...

Hi, Nerina, it was so nice of you to schedule some treats for us while you are gone. I've checked your recent posts that I've missed and of course, I'm leaving your blog with a smile and some wonderful inspiration.

Lori said...

Hi Nerina!! Beautiful card!! I love the new color too!! :)