Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Happy Tuesday :0)

Helloooo Peeps! We're back - safe and sound (I never take that blessing for granted!) Also, my hunkadorus got himself a fish - and I made a few cards ... life is good!! :0)


Back to the vellum flowers as you can see (heeee!)

Materials - Cardstock, Ink Floral, Label and Leaf Stamps, Button, Ink - Papertrey Ink, Sentiment - Hero Arts; Ribbon - Offray, Dies - Spellbinders; Distress Ink - Ranger

Some trimmed leaves, a bit of stitching and ribbon ... I enjoyed making this one!

And I also re-visited a card, which I thought I'd share if it's interesting to anyone -


The last time I made this one - I made it without the leaves - but actually, I think I may prefer it with the 'leaves on'??!


What do you think??

I can't believe what my fellow Peeps have been up to while I've been away - Carol was featured on the Moxie Fab blog - as one of their "Trigger Targets" - Peggysue has been chosen as a DT member for "Mark's Finest Papers" :0)

So much can happen in a week!! Well done ladies - I'm thrilled for you and so proud to be part of such a talented group!!

Thanks for stopping in - I hope that you're being blessed by a beautiful day today!

11 comments:

Aimes said...

Nerina you must have sooooooo much patience to cut out those leaves on your first card! They look gorgeous and your velum flower is simply stunning!
Also loving your second card too of course - so pretty with the pastel colours!
Hugs,
Aimes
x

Kimberly said...

I like the leaves! Both cards are very pretty, but the leaves add a softness, I think. Is that brown polka dot ribbon on the first card? That's a clever way to use it.

Diane Jaquay said...

I ADORE both of these Nerina! The leaves do add a nice pop of green on the 2nd card, but I liked it without too :) Awesome work girlie!!

Rhonda said...

Love all the different papers together with the brown. Both cards are so pretty.

Terri said...

Nice job on both of them. I am loving those vellum flowers you have been making too.

Kathy Martin said...

Such delicate and pretty cards! Love that vellum flower! :)

Sharron said...

Wow, gorgeous--LOVE your vellum flowers! Both cards are so lovely but I especially like the brown with the soft colors and what a sweet sentiment!

Heather P. said...

These are gorgeous, Nerina! Love, love, love that vellum bloom!

How cool is that re-make of the blooming branch card? I don't know which one I like better, they are both amazing! :)

Amy said...

WOW, those leaves cut out on that first card!!! They look like they were die-cut out! Your second card is so soft.....love the look of "branch" sets!

Carol's Ink Spot said...

Hi Nerina, good to have you back. Your vellum flower is so pretty. Finally rec'd my die for this and will have to make a few of this now too. Your second card is so pretty with the leaves added to it. You really make beautiful cards. Thanks for the shout-out too! Hope things are warming up by you. Spring has finally arrived here!

Lee said...

The added green leaves actually make a BIG difference. I prefer it too! You are so talented and all your cards are really beautiful.