Sunday, May 30, 2010

The Shabby Tea Room Challenge - Part Deux

The Shabby Tea Room is hosting a totally cute challenge this week which I have already played this week :0) However, through this challenge I discovered the "No Time to Stamp" site - which I have been haunting a bit this weekend! I am so enjoying Sharon Johnson's card making style - I love the way she uses patterned paper and I LOVE her gorgeous bows.

So using the inspiration from the Shabby Tea Room - I wanted to try and make a card inspired by the challenge - and Sharon Johnson, just because I have enjoyed her inspiration so much ...



I need to practise some more :0) But I enjoyed doing this for something a little different!


A touch of prisma glitter to accent the rose ... and a patterned paper shabby-style card!

Thanks to the wonderful ladies who inspire - and make challenges and fun times possible! It is so sincerely appreciated!

Thanks for stopping in! Have a truly wonderful day!

P.S. This is my second post for today (gasp!) I played the Moxie Fab Fabric Challenge and posted that one earlier ... :0)

I also just discovered that I was chosen as an honourable mention for my previous submission to The Shabby Tea Room - I just want to say thank you so much to the ladies at the Tea Room for that, I am truly honoured!

**000**

Materials: Designer Paper - K & Co, Pearls - Kaiser; Stamps - (Dots - Papertrey, Flourish - Fancy Pants); Ribbon - Unknown

6 comments:

Debbie said...

Another lovely creation for us to be inspired by for our Tea Room challenge this week! Congrats on your honorable mention for your first card submission! I hope to see many more of your designs this week and in the future for our challenges :)

Cammie said...

Nerina, this is so lovely! I love the touch of glitter on the rose.
Congratulations on the honorable mention at The Shabby Tea Room!

Rhonda said...

Nerina, this is a lovely card. I also love Sharon's blog. Congrats on the Shabby Tea Room honorable mention.

Diane Jaquay said...

This is really LOVELY Nerina! I've been subbing to Sharon Johnson's blog for a few months and love looking at her gorgeous work! I think of her as the "bow queen" lol! And congratulations on your honorable mention at the Shabby Tea Room!!!

Carol's Ink Spot said...

So pretty Nerina! I love the rose with the glitter on it. Everything you have placed on this has come together very well. Congrats for your Honorable Mention!

Terri said...

Very nice. Congrats on your honorable mention!