Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Little Baby Blue

Hi Everyone! How is your summer treating you? We are still experiencing fairly cool - and wet weather. But this is a good thing. They were predicting a drought for us this summer - and I'd rather have it this way than the other :0)!!

Here is my latest addition to the baby card run. This is really super-simple and clean. I do hope it blesses a new mommy somewhere in the end!


I always put in two shots - so as to not break with tradition - here is the second - but was there REALLY anything else to see ;0)!? Heee!


Thanks for popping in!

Have a blessed and absolutely wonderful day!

And thank you **SOOOOOO** much to those peeps who left me some great advice on lighting and white cards! It really was appreciated! I'm still on a learning curve, but have decided not to share all of my continued, frustrated agonies in living, painful detail! :0) Ha, ha, ha!!

Thank you again!

:0)!!

**000**

Materials: Cardstock, Ink, Scallop Die, Buttons, Stamps - All Papertrey Ink; Floss - DMC; Pencil Crayons - Prismacolor

10 comments:

Carol's Ink Spot said...

How sweet this card is. Simple and cute! Love the use of the different size buttons along the side.

Christina said...

So sweet and simple, Nerina! I love the polka dot paper peeking out from under the scallop, and how you repeated the "cute as a button" along the border.

Kara said...

So pretty!! I love the graduated buttons along the scallop!
Kara

Anika said...

This is so sweet, Nerina! Perfect for a little one!

Amy said...

Love love the buttons in the scallops!! Great idea!

Diane Jaquay said...

I love this card, super sweet and simple, a perfect baby card!!!

Heather P. said...

ACK! I LOVE this one, too! Clean, simple, PERFECT. :)

Audrey Pettit said...

Beautiful!!

Terri said...

Super cute. Love how clean and simple it is too. I am sure who ever you give it to will love it!

Laurie said...

Totally gonna have to CASE this one! I love it!! The buttons and the scallops.....yummy! Great job!