Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Embossed Birthday Card

Hellooooooooo Peeps! Sorry I'm MIA at the moment - both for visiting and for posting! I'm busy planning my school curriculum for next year - trying to order a few more books/materials before the rush ... and it's taking much longer than I had anticipated!!

Here is another birthday card I made for the family re-union I mentioned in the Sweet Pea post :0) I used the sketch at 2S4Y this week - Laura's 57th!

I will also be popping this card in at Caardvarks before their current challenge ends - it's a birthday theme after all :0)!



I don't think this one needs a lot of explanation! Heeee, heeee!

One more shot -


The little dots are french knots - but I THINK you kinda knew that one already :0)!

Thanks for popping in!

Best Wishes to you!!

:0)

**000**

Materials: Cardstock, Ink, Stamps, Ribbon, Die - Papertrey Ink; Embossing Folder - Provo Craft; Pearls - Kaiserkraft

17 comments:

Hanneke van der Linde said...

What a lovely card!!

xoxo

Noora said...

Beautiful, elegant card Nerine!! its stunning!!

Aimes said...

Beeeeee-utiful! So pretty!!! I wouldn't expect anything less from a Nerina creation!
Hope you get your curriculum sorted soon - I spent all the past two days going through my work and I thought it was gonna be a 10 min job LOL!
Hugs,
Aimes
x

Christina said...

Oh my, this is so soft and beautiful! I love that embossed background and the pearls accenting the scallops.

Jennifer K said...

Stunningly beautiful, as usual. I just love those French knots you add - really takes it to the next level.

Agata said...

Beautiful! Love those French knots!

Sue Lelli said...

FRENCH knots on that dainty image!!! How LOVELY!!!!

Kelly said...

So dainty and pretty!

Kelly said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Diane Jaquay said...

Simply LOVELY :)

Laura Davis said...

Beautiful work!
Thanks for playing at 2S4Y!
Laura

Carol's Ink Spot said...

A very beautiful card indeed!

Sharron said...

This is SO PRETTY! I love all the beautiful accents--french knots and pearls WOW! The font on the sentiment is perfect too!

Francie said...

Nerina, you have such a knack for creating cards that make my jaw drop to the floor. This is stunning!

Lee Anne said...

Absolutely gorgeous! I love visiting your blog!

Terri said...

Very pretty! Some of our curriculum was back ordered which held us up too. Hope you got yours by now.

Heather P. said...

Oh wow, look at all those french knots... Great details!!