Friday, July 23, 2010

Moxie Fab - Clean and Graphic

Hi Peeps - my second post of the day :-0!! Sorry to do that to you! This one is for the Moxie Fab World's "Clean and Graphic" challenge .... somehow going through ideas for this challenge in my mind "Clean and Graphic" = "Bright and Bold" :0) Heeee!


I was looking at the combination of Orange Zest and Raspberry Fizz (unheard of for me ... ) and thought - "Why not??" and really peeps - I LOVE IT!


No shrinking violets here - this is a shrieking moment of happiness :0)

This card is now off to say a REAL thank you in the REAL WORLD ... for these ...


My dear Hunkadorus and I had our Wedding Anniversary yesterday - and these were delivered to us by a sweet friend :0)

I know the card doesn't look a lot like the flowers - but the flowers made me so happy - and the card is just a happy thing too!

Thank you soooooooo much for popping in to visit me!

Have a wonderful, happy day!!

:0)

**000**

Materials: Cardstock, Orange DP, Dot, Flower and Leaf Stamps, Pink, Dark Green and Black Ink, Button and Twine - Papertrey Ink; Light Green and Orange Inks - Ranger, Sentiment Stamp - Hero Arts; Rhinestones - KaiserKraft, 3D Dots - EK Success

9 comments:

Diane Jaquay said...

Don't ever apologize for posting more than one time in a day Nerina, I NEVER get tired of seeing your work! I LOVE this card, big, bold, and bright, just the way I like em ;)

Rhonda said...

Happy Anniversary to you and sweet hubby. Love the bold and bright.

Cammie said...

Happy Anniversary! And thanks for sharing such a bright happy card!

Laurie said...

Love this Nerina! So bright and cheery!

Lee Anne said...

I LOVE these colors together! They are cheerful and happy and this design is just perfect! You are on a roll!

Kathy Martin said...

Lovin' these bright colors and your gems! :)

Audrey Pettit said...

No shrinking violet indeed, Nerina! This is fabulous! What a great color combo that is. definitely a happiness bringer. I adore the flower you created and love the touches of sparkle with the gems. Your friend will love it. And a huge congrats to you and the hunkadorus on your anniversary.

Terri said...

Definitely bright and bold! Love the colors! Happy Anniversary!

Cath said...

Hey Nerina! Thanks for entering the Let's Do Clean & Graphic Card Style challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on the fun! :)