Thursday, July 15, 2010

Random Card (Scheduled Post)

Hi Peeps!! Another scheduled post up today - last one! I will be dying to get back to visiting with you all by the time this one goes up. I will have missed the release party too. Boohooooooo!!

Here is a card I made a while ago and didn't share. The idea behind it was a French Toile pattern. My favourites are usually blue, but they have been available in red and green also. I decided to make mine Raspberry Fizz :0)!


I added some simple green leaves and tiny flowers with Raspberry Fizz rhinestone centres, a dash of solid colour and some ribbon - and called it done :0)


I thought it was very girly and quite fresh - despite the hot pink!

Thank you so much for coming on by!

Best wishes to you for a gloriously good day!

:0)

**000**

Materials: Dogwood Stamp - Hero Arts; Rhinestones - Kaiserkraft; Embossing Folder - Provo Craft; All other materials - Papertrey Ink

7 comments:

Angy said...

So cute Nerina, I love the added bling of the rhinestones. I agree quite fresh!

Kathy Martin said...

This card is sooooo pretty! Love the bit of green in there and the jewels! :)

peggysue said...

This is so pretty! i like the light, airy feel of the card, the sentiment stamped on the patterned paper, so lovely overall!

Terri said...

Hope you are having a good time on your getaway. Nice job on the card. Love the colors!

Audrey Pettit said...

This is beautiful, Nerina! Love the bold pops of hot pink and green with all the soothing white. The embossed Swiss Dots are always such a favorite of mine, and I adore your toile look. I had some toile curtains in my previous house........still miss those guys. ;)

Sharron said...

Love the yummy, fresh colors and added spot of bling--the perfect girly card!

Laurie said...

Ohhh so sweet! I love this! The colors are so summery and pretty! I love it!