Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Embellish - Paper Piecing and Pretty!

What a beautiful helping of luverly inspiration Embellish served up for us this time! Look at this eye candy and these gorgeous colours!!


Lots of inspiration available here! (And the DT samples were loaded with gorgeous stuff!)


I decided to go floral ... and somehow in these colours the dahlia just looked a bit sunflower-ish to me! Maybe I just have fall-mania or something?! :0) We have so many beautiful colours emerging on the trees and bushes outside! Gracious, I just love this time of year!!!


I used some micro beads for the flower centre and covered them with a dollop of glossy accents when they were all done - (extra shine never did anything any harm - don't you think!?)

The 'doily' is Spellbinders new "Eyelet Circles" - I cut the centre out so you could see the lovely kraft peeking through it.

Thanks for popping in!

Thanks to Embellish for another round of fantastic fun - it's always a pleasure to play along!

Have a great evening Peeps!!

:0)

**000**

Materials - Papertrey Ink, except - Writing Stamp and Sentiment - Hero Arts; Circle Dies - Spellbinders; Pearls - Kaiser

12 comments:

Rhonda said...

Another beauty Nerina. I like the script paper and the circle cut out of the middle. This makes me smile!!

Tammy said...

Love all the elements on this card! I used PTI's Dahlia set on my card too, but I love how yours looks on the polkadot paper!! Love those leaves too!

Geny (Mommy Geny) said...

Oh my gosh, I just posted my card on the Embellish site and saw yours...I guess great stampers think alike;)!! Haha, I love your card Kerry, that flower is beautiful and I love how you used the leaves from In Bloom, perfection!!

Sue Ann said...

WOW Nerina this is so beautiful. Love how the brown rick rack just brings it all together........ BEAUTIFUL!!!

Dana said...

Oooh, I like the stitching above the scallops. The whole things is a stunner, but it's the details that MAKE it.

Aimes said...

Lovin' the extra shine you added here, Nerina! That flower looks like it was designed to be yellow - so happy and bright!
Hugs,
Aimes
x

Amy said...

This is such a beauty Nerina!! Love that flower in that bright yellow color......this card is perfection!

Amy said...

This is such a beauty Nerina!! Love that flower in that bright yellow color......this card is perfection!

Lee Anne said...

This is beautiful. I love the 2 different shades of green for the leaves.

Terri said...

Nice job. Love all the different elements.

Mariana Grigsby said...

Such a beautiful card, Nerina!!! The flower and all the details are just wonderful! Thanks for playing along with us!

Sarah Martina said...

This is a fabulous card, Nerina! :) So glad you joined us for the Embellish Color Challenge!