Thursday, October 28, 2010

Happy Mail!! :0)

I'm one of the happy people on the planet at the moment - the gorgeous stamps I won in Caardvarks August Challenge arrived this week !! I really want to say a HYOOOOOOGE thank you to both them and Just Rite for their incredible generosity :0) Five new stamp collections and their stamp bases have come to live at my house and I'm having fun!

The "Old Fashioned Christmas" set had a gorgeous card by Debbie Olsen on the packaging which was soooooo inspiring, I took a few hints from her and tried a card of my own :0)

Snowman Fuzzies

I'm still a Prismacolor girlie here :0) And thoroughly enjoyed doing a spot of colouring in for a change.

Snowman Fuzzies Deet

A little bit of Prisma Glitter for some snowy shine ... and a sentiment that makes me smile - especially paired with this image! L0L!

Thanks for popping in :0)

Hope there is something happy to celebrate in your day too!

10 comments:

Keva said...

What an adorable image. This is so so cute. Love the colors,too. Congrats on the prize.

Rhonda said...

So happy you won!!! What a fabulous job on the coloring and bright colors!! Such a happy card!

Kathy Martin said...

Awwww....I love your warm and fuzzy snowman card! So colorful and festive! :)

Cammie said...

Congratulations on your win! This is one fabulous card!

Brandi said...

This is so cute. Congrats on your win!

Gayatri said...

Very cute card, Nerina! Love it! Congrats on your win :)

Carol's Ink Spot said...

I remember when you shouted out about winning all those wonderful stamps. Looks like you are going to have so much fun with them. Cute card! And I love the sentiment too.

Laurie said...

SO adorable!!

Lee Anne said...

Cute, cute, cute! Love the happy little snowman. The scalloped edge and pearls are wonderful additions. Just perfect!

Terri said...

Very cute! Have fun using the rest of your stamps. I look forward to seeing what you make with them.