Saturday, October 16, 2010

Helloooooo and a Tuesday Trigger!

Hi Peeps!! I've been a bit AWOL lately, I'm so sorry! :0) We had a fabulous Thanksgiving and have celebrated another birthday in the family .... and next week we get to rejoice with the Hunkadorus on his special day too!

Look at this beautiful picture which Cath Edvalson put out for the Trigger on the Moxie Fab Blog this week - *sigh* it's just sooooooo elegant! The Trigger is called - "Languish in Luxurious"!


I pretty much knew straight off the bat which direction I wanted to go (courtesy of a little inspiration from Maile Belles - she has been making these cute frames lately ...)

Trigger Tuesday

The Damask Designs was a given - don't you think? And I thought the rhinestones sort of echoed the bright orchids against the wallpaper background. They almost seem to float in space!

Trigger Tuesday Deet

The satin bow is a tribute to the 'luxe' idea in the Trigger title!

On a final note, I have some pretty exciting news to share with everyone - hopefully soon. It's just bursting to come out - but these things take a bit of time! Eeeeek!

Thank you so much for popping in and visiting with me today! We're enjoying a beautiful sunshiney one ... but the heating kicked in last night. The cold weather is truly coming - ready or not!

16 comments:

Keva said...

Wow. I am in awe of this card. It is PERFECT for the trigger and, in general, a very beautiful card.

Kathy Martin said...

Love your CLASSY looking card! :)

Amy said...

Wow Nerina! This is gorgeous girl! I absolutely love your frame and Maile certainly gives us things to CASE doesn't she?

Geny (Mommy Geny) said...

Beautiful card, I love those frames, I need to make a few myself!! Hope you're having a great weekend!

Cristina said...

Perfection! The elegance, the colors, the whimsy. Terrific composition, too!

Heather P. said...

This is sooo beautiful... And I can't wait to hear your news!! :)

Tessa said...

Very pretty card! Great take on the challenge!

Sue Ann said...

Now when you are doing challenges I look at the photo for a long time and see if I can figure you out before I look at your creation........ I was right on tonight. I thought Aqua Mist, Damask Designs and a pop of RF .... when I saw your beautiful card I laughed at the same time I was thinking OMGracious ....... BEAUTIFUL!!! Anyway just a little insight to what I do when I see you in reader :) xoxox

Sharron said...

Wow, just gorgeous! Love the polka dot frame with the sweet bow. And, of course, the damask background is perfect for the challenge.

Isha said...

Gorgeous Card. Love it.

Elizabeth Allan said...

So elegant Nerina. You captured the colors perfectly!

Sue Lelli said...

So pretty! Love the frame with the satin ribbon and the bling! FAB card!

Anna (doctorfoodie) said...

LOVE this Nerina!! Oh my gosh, it's perfection. I keep staring at it. :) Stunning colour combination, great placement of rhinestones, and my favourite stamp set to boot! Well done!

Lee said...

Absolutely beautiful. I am really looking forward to hearing your news.

Cath said...

Hey Nerina! What a pretty approach to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the luxurious fun! :)

Jen Carter said...

Love, love, love this!! The colors and how you used them, the frame...everything is just perfect!