Thursday, October 7, 2010

Something Sweet :0)

Hi Peeps!! Firstly a HYOOOOOOGE thank you to everyone who left me love for my birthday! It was sincerely appreciated - and I had the most incredibly wonderful day! Just one of those days where everything is slow and mellow and happy!

I was given something really lovely - and have been commenting on the cut, colour, brilliance and clarity ever since ... scroll down for a view at those lovelies :0) heeee!
And a little card - I'm not the only one blessed with a birthday at this time of the year. This was made  for a friend :


Not complicated - just sweet ... and I think she will like it that way :0) Do you know that this new wreath set actually arrived on my birthday too - wooohooo, fabulous timing!
Just a little prisma glitter in the flower centres for some sparkle and a bit of inking on the edges to keep it soft!

Now for the fun :0)

About that "brilliance, clarity, cut and colour" .... aren't they just lovely :0)!! My hubby really knows the way to my heart - these are proving a dream to use! I'm so thrilled that the lines are etched into them - my previous blocks were thin (easy to drop) and the lines are all wearing off because they were painted on. A real love affair happening here with these guys, I can tell 'ya!

Well, thank you for squeezing in some time for a visit!

Blessings for a *totally* fabulous kind of day!! :0)

13 comments:

Keva said...

Way a truly beautiful card! I love it. I really need to get that set. I like the blocks, too..lol

Geny (Mommy Geny) said...

What a beautiful card! I just love that PTI wreath set, on my list for sure! What a thoughful gift from your hubby!!

Kathy Martin said...

My how sweet your card is! I love it!

Hanneke van der Linde said...

Really gorgeous card! And such a nice gift from your hubby!

xoxo

Sharron said...

Nerina, what a sweet card--so soft and pretty! I am glad your birthday was wonderful. Your hubby sure is a treasure--what a perfect gift!

Rhonda said...

Love the girlie feel of this card. You do this so well. I hope you had a blessed bday friend.

Carol's Ink Spot said...

Beautiful card, so soft looking. You are going to Love your new acrylic blocks. Glad you had a great B-day!

Melissa said...

Sweet indeed! Love it!

Terri said...

Pretty card. I am really wanting that set now but it is sold out :( Glad to hear you had a great birthday. Wonderful present from your DH too!

Lee Anne said...

This card is beautiful! I love the soft colors you used!

Elizabeth (Beth) Moore said...

Hope you don't mind me stopping by your blog to tell you about Papercraft Star (just in case you don't already know!) We'd love to have you enter some of your inspired projects in our challenges there. We're also having a DT call soon and want to tell papercrafters like you about the call! There is still time to enter our PTI gift certificate drawing too! http://papercraftstar.blogspot.com/2010/09/another-gift-certificate-give-away-at.html

Heather P. said...

This card is so pretty! Glad you had a FAB birthday!!

Amy said...

Glad you had a wonderful birthday! You do such a great job with soft colors on your cards! Love the wreath done in something other than fall or holiday. Great job!