Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Anniversary Card - with a Twist :0)

Here is a card which is up on the Penny Black blog today. This card started off when I saw a piece of fabric - printed as a reverse toile (a white image on a red background) with an occasional charcoal image printed over the top. It was so elegant!

I love this floral stamp from the Winter Whites and Greens clear set - it's gorgeous for Christmas, but it reminds me somewhat of a bridal bouquet too. I found that it repeat stamps beautifully - the curve just fits into itself perfectly ... and so the card started to come together :0)

Anniversary

Just a dash of sparkle and one of my favourite kinds of sentiments ....

Anniversary Deet

With some buttons and stitching to finish it off!

Thanks for popping in - I hope your week is off to a wonderful start! We are having snow flurries off and on here .... with the sparkle of the house lights across the street ... and our Christmas music playing, life here is feeling pretty mellow :0)!

HUGS and Best Wishes Peeps!

8 comments:

Aimes said...

Seriously fabulous, Nerina! But then you just knew I'd swoon over such a gorgeous CAS creation didn't ya!
We have a snow day today - yipeeee!!! School is closed and I'm spending my bonus day off in my inky corner :)
Hugs,
Aimes
x

Sue Ann said...

YUMMY ..... the stitching is just YUMMY ...... it is the perfect finishing touch ..... like a well made dress!!! The colors are beautiful and the bling on the flowers perfect!!! FANTASTIC!!!!

Keva said...

So cute! I really like the colors you used..pretty!

Rhonda said...

Looks great Nerina! Can't even imagine snow!!!

Diane Jaquay said...

Pure loveliness!!!

Geny (Mommy Geny) said...

Beautiful card!!

Elizabeth Allan said...

Nerina this card is stunning. The white embossing is so elegant against the rich red cardstock.

Amy said...

Wow, this is so stunning but CAS! I'm going to have to try this with some of my flower stamps! Beautiful!