Monday, November 15, 2010

Cards - Inside and Out.

Jenyfur had a GREAT idea to challenge the Penny Black design team to create cards that were finished inside and out for the blog today! I'm really looking forward to seeing what everyone has come up with - our styles are so different and I know I'll be inspired by something someone else has thought of!


I embossed this tree with Stardust embossing powder - and in reality it really shimmers and twinkles like *crazy*! The sentiment is embossed with silver embossing powder ...


These snowflakes fitted perfectly into this scallop and I thought they added an understated touch to the inside of the card ....

I'm longing to go and see what the other ladies have been up to now .... :0)

My apologies to everyone for being a terrible blogging buddy at the mo - I have had a hyoooooge amount of research work to do for school and it hasn't left me much time for the fun stuff .... I really hope to catch up with you all soon!!

Have a totally outrageously fabulous day :0)!

14 comments:

PinkBlingCrafter said...

Wow! I LOVE the card and the color. It's just beautiful. Thanks for sharing.
Hugs,
Norma

Cammie said...

I love the turqoise and silver! Another elegant Nerina creation. No apologies needed.
Have a wonderful week!

Keva said...

This is gorgeous! The color is fantastic and I love the bling!

Ayana Posadas said...

This is absolutely GORGEOUS!!!

carole-ish said...

so pretty, so elegant!!
just a lovely card, nerina. :)

Diane Jaquay said...

This is so beautiful and ELEGANT!!

Heather P. said...

This is sooooooooo gorgeous, Nerina! Love, love, LOVE this card!

Ginny said...

This is soooo pretty....really love all your work!

Aimes said...

All is forgiven, Nerina! When you treat my eyes to beautiful cards both inside and out how could I stay mad at you?!?!? LOL!!
Love the perfect placement of bling especially on this beauty!
Hugs,
Aimes
x
P.S Take it easy - don't over do things!

peggysue said...

This is gorgeous!!! I have been a horrible blogging buddy lately because we've been out of town and now packing to move!! I am in denial at the moment looking at blogs while I should be packing shhhh!!! Don't tell!

Nancy L. said...

BEAUTIFUL!!

Carol's Ink Spot said...

What a beauty this card is! Love the combo of the blue and silver together. Great finish to the inside too! Good luck with your research.

Tiffany Heilman said...

love this card! Clean, beautifully embossed, and great color combo.

Lavender Rose said...

I love your beautifully finished embossed card, very elegant.