Friday, November 26, 2010

Cozy Christmas

I have a quiet sort of card here - in the midst of a snowy day! I'm popping this one in at 2S4Y - for Laura's 66th Sketch - which is just a perfect sort of composition for a card in my book!

Cozy Christmas

This is just full of stamping! The background plaid stamp is one of my all time loves ... the greenery is new from Waltzingmouse's last release.

Cozy Christmas Deet

Some sparkle - because it IS for Christmas!! (But not *too* much - this could still work for a guy card - don't you think? :0)

Thank you so much for popping in - if you're in the States I hope you're enjoying this long Thanksgiving weekend!

If you're not - I still hope that your weekend is going to be an absolute goodie - we're about to decorate for Christmas and the excitement in our home is running *high*!! We'll be having our first eggnog of the season on Sunday! Wooohoooo!

Best wishes to all! :0)

**000**

Stamps: Plaid (Off Beat Backgrounds); Pine Branch (Festive Foliage), Text (Text it) - Waltzingmouse Stamps
Frame: Framed - Papertrey Ink


12 comments:

Keva said...

This is very pretty, Nerina. The plaid in the background is cool, but the sparkle rocks! This is a perfect little card for anyone..

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

So pretty, love the sparkles!

Carol's Ink Spot said...

Oh how beautiful this is. I like the subtleness of all the stamping backgrounds. Enjoy the season and the Christmas decorating to come!

Laura Davis said...

Ooooohhh this is stunning!
Thanks for playing at 2S4Y!
Laura

Diane Jaquay said...

sigh... I just ADORE this card Nerina! Why oh why didn't I order those pine cone stamps, I'm kicking myself now ;)

Aimes said...

I think guys like a bit of sparkle on their cards anyways. Well that's what I keep telling myself ;D
Love all the stamping on this beauty, Nerina! I need to ink my new WMS sets this weekend now!
Hugs,
Aimes
x

Sharron said...

Awesome card, Nerina! And it has just the right amount of sparkle. This was my first day out to do a bit of Christmas shopping and then I came home to find my WM stamps had arrived. :) Hope to start with some decorating tomorrow--a truly fabulous weekend!!

Kristii said...

Absolutely gorgeous!!!! I couldn't possibly love it more!!!

Heather P. said...

Simply gorgeous, Nerina! :)

Geny (Mommy Geny) said...

Beautiful card, I love all the details and yet it is simple!

Amy said...

Gorgeous...love the greenery stamped over the sentiments! I just love the WMS font here.

Cristina said...

How did I miss this one? It's so unbelievably gorgeous!