Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Little Bells ....

Here is a card I made with Penny Black stamps - it's up on the PB blog today :0)

It all started with this cutie dinky little bell which I thought would be a *darling* addition to a card!

The colours are simple - but rich ...


Don't you love that sentiment? It says so much with such a small little word!


The background stamping is a mixture of pigment (snowflakes) and dye (script) inks ... and the flourish is embossed with gold embossing powder. All of the edges are inked - white on the background cardstock and vintage tones on the cream.

And while this post goes up, we're off to go and do a spot of early Christmas shopping! Seems *totally* appropriate don't you think ;0)

Hugs Peeps! Thanks for visiting me - have a *totally* fabby, happy kind of day!

11 comments:

jenny said...

I *LOVE* this card Nerina :) So elegant and I love all the details x

Jenny x

Keva said...

It's very pretty. I love the background images and the softness of the card. Very nice.

Brandi said...

I loooooove this card! The jingle bell and all!

Tiffany Heilman said...

U R right this color combo is so rich and I love the bell!

Amy said...

I don't know how you continue to do elegant! This is gorgeousness! I love the pearls at the tops of the scallops!

Aimes said...

Gorgeous work, Nerina!!! Y'know I've got a couple of those bells from lindt chocolate bunnies - now I have a use for them! Means I gotta scoff more chocolate :)
Hugs,
Aimes
x

Monica K. said...

Gorgeous card, Nerina!! I love the pearls on the scallop and the cute bell! I also love the Joy sentiment. It is such a unique, cool touch!

Carol's Ink Spot said...

Very elegant looking with the gold and pearls. And the red ribbon and bell are the perfect finishing touch. Hope shopping was fun!

Jenny said...

Wow I love this card, its beautiful!! Hope you will come play my challenges sometime. :) :) :) Really love your bow too. :) :) :) :) :)

Sharron said...

Love the fabby flourish! So elegant done in gold with the gorgeous red bow and pearl accents. And the bell--perfect!!

snailzpace said...

beautiful! this is so elegant; i love the gold scroll and the pearls and the fun jingle bell.