Thursday, November 11, 2010

Remembrance Day

Hi everyone. I don't usually post anything that isn't card/craft related, but really wanted to share this video, written and sung by Canadian Terry Kelly. It has become a part of our family's Remembrance Day every year. (If you're like me, you may need some kleenex.)



If you're interested in the story behind the video, more information can be found here - http://www.army.forces.gc.ca/land-terre/news-nouvelles/story-reportage-eng.asp?id=71

Blessings to you all.

2 comments:

Keva said...

Wow. Well, ok so I did not take your advice and grab the Kleenx PLUS I am at work..so now, i'm a mess. You know, I really try not to think about my hubby being away when he is gone. We kinda put it out of our heads and keep living because we "have" to. He leaves next Thursday again for 6 months and now thanks to you (kidding!), I am feeling rather sad. Ugh. This was a great great video, Nerina. Thank you for sharing it!

peggysue said...

Had never seen that before, thanks for sharing it Nerina. And I can hardly wait to see your future creations for Penny Black! Sorry haven't been here much lately, we had a death in the family. And we supposedly are moving next week! But after we're settled, I hope! I'll have more time for blog visiting.