Thursday, December 23, 2010

Best Wishes to All!

Hello everyone - regular visitors, lurkers and 'just stopping by' peeps :0)

Some of you may remember this post which I did a while back .... well I wanted to share a gorgeous piece of Happy Mail with all of you!


Isn't that wonderfully elegant??? Opening up the envelope just took my breath away - what an absolutely beautiful card! This is indeed from Patty who has just blessed me more than I can say!


The embossing in those windows just gleams with light - stunning all the way through! I LOVE IT!

Patty - THANK YOU for such a wonderful blessing! I'm so tickled and touched it's hard to describe it adequately! Bless you!

And to everyone in blogland - many blessings to all of you too. This is a really slow, quiet and special time for our family and I probably won't be posting for a few days ... I wish everyone who is also celebrating the Christmas Season the *VERY* best - *many* blessings, *much* love from the people they love and *happy* memories of many kinds to treasure for always ...

x0x

N

5 comments:

Diane Jaquay said...

I wish you and your family all the joy your hearts can hold! Have a safe and blessed Christmas my friend :)

Linda said...

Wishing you a Blessed Christmas. Enjoy the time with your family.

Monica K. said...

What a gorgeous card Patty sent you! Have a wonderful and very blessed Christmas, Nerina!! :) Enjoy the special time with your family.

Ingrid Danvers said...

A bit late, but I hope that you had a wonderful Christmas. Wishing you and yours a Happy New Year.

Looking forward to see more wonderful projects in 2011. You've been a true inspiration, and I'm happy that I got to "meet" you this year.

Terri said...

Great card she sent you. I hope you and your family have a wonderful Christmas and Happy New Year too!