Thursday, December 2, 2010

Bling On The CAS!

O.K. Confession here -

1. I didn't buy this stamp set for Christmas cards at all .... but thought it had great potential for spring and baby cards :0)

2. Uninked stamps *CALL* to me :0)

So here it is, inked up in all its Christmassy glory ... and it *IS* so jolly cute I'm glad it didn't wait until spring after all!

Birdies

Those little birdies have everyone in the house smiling at the mo ... :0)

Birdies Deet

Loads and loads of glitter and rhinestones on this - it sparkles up a storm IRL!

Still looks like I need a few lessons in photography here or else this card should go through the laundry - how else do you get your "whites whiter and your colours brighter"?? LOL!!

Heee - that was so corny :0) hope you're having a great day! It is SOOOOOO overcast here and has been so for most of the week (which is probably why bling and glitter look so good) - hope there is something in your day to make it sparkle!!

Hugs!

***000***

Stamps : Framed, Signature Christmas, Merry Little Christmas - Papertrey Ink

ETA: These pics are new - spending some time on my back (see post above) was a good thing - I actually ready my camera's handbook :0)!!


18 comments:

Laurie said...

Nerina this is just gorgeous!! I love the sparkle!

Aimes said...

Oh it would have been a sin to keep this sweet stamp set from inky love until spring! I love those birdies (and the super sparkly snowy ground!)
Hugs,
Aimes
x

Dana said...

Oh Nerina, this is delightful. The way the branches are "outside the box" is very eye-catching. I like the subtle "snow fall" polka dotted paper under the border too. Darling!

Keva said...

This is definitely delightful! I love those little birds!

Rosie said...

Gorgeous! would never have known these were not Christmas stamps!

Ginny said...

Just beautiful! Love how you made this into a Christmassy/winter card - what talent you have!

Geny (Mommy Geny) said...

What a gorgeous card!!! Love all the details and "bling"!

Sharron said...

Oh, Nerina, this is just gorgeous! I have this set and sadly have yet to ink it up. How clever to have the tree extend outside of the frame. And I love all the sparkles!

Joan B said...

perfect use of this set. I love the tree peeking out of the frame. brilliant idea

Ingrid Danvers said...

Nerina, this card is stunning. I just love it!! You have such a great style. TFS!

Amy said...

I love how you've used these sets together!! That tree fits perfectly in the framed set! Gorgeous as always! Happy Holidays!

Jen Carter said...

Wow. I love this! It is so adorable! I love how the little bird on the ground is looking up at the star! So cute!

Carol's Ink Spot said...

Hello Nerina! Your card is so cheery. Love the blue color on it. So where you live, is it snowing lots there? On the eastern side of the Rocky Mountains here in Colorado, we have very little snow and it is warm! I just know Mother Nature is waiting to slam us soon. But I'm enjoying this mild winter so far. Happy Holidays to You!

Peggysuez said...

Nerina that is so happy and sparkly! I love those little birdies, what a great scene and sparkle makes winter more cheerful.

PinkBlingCrafter said...

Such a beautiful card!!!

Peet said...

Love this card, Nerina! Gorgeous!!

...:::Paulina:::... said...

Oh my goodness, Nerina, this card is PERFECT! I adore everything about it- the colors, the layout, the rhinestones...it's all so lovely!

carole-ish said...

such a sweet and pretty card, nerina.
love everything about it!! ;)