Monday, December 20, 2010

Christmas Card

Just a quick post for a CAS Christmas Card. I love this stamp set and the beautiful Christmas sentiments it contains - but have been struggling with how to keep the focus simple.

I-Rock Card

The sparkling frame was created with my i-rock and the stamped images were all heat embossed with gold embossing powder.

I-Rock Card Deet

In for a good week Peeps?? The hunkadorus has the week off - so I'm smiling .... (and one of the tiddleywinks is practising "Kiss the Rain" by Yiruma on the piano) so things here are pretty happy and mellow.

Many blessings wished for you too :0)

HUGS!

***000***

Stamps: Silent Night - Papertrey Ink


10 comments:

Aimes said...

This is simply divine, Nerina! Love the frame of bling and your embossed images! Fabulous!
Hugs,
Aimes
x

Rhonda said...

So simply classic and YOU!! I hope you and your family have a blessed Christmas!

Cristina said...

Sparkly and beautiful. What kind of embossing powder do you use? Your embossing always looks so crisp. Happy Holidays to one of my favorite papercrafters!!!

Diane Jaquay said...

There's just no other word to describe this card other than STUNNING!!! This card speaks to me in a deeply spiritual way Nerina, that might sound corny, but I mean it! Not very many cards touch my heart, but this one sure does.

Terri said...

Very nice. You definitely managed to keep it simple but still beautiful. Hope you enjoy spending time with your hubby and kids this week.

Cammie said...

Thank you for creating and sharing this beautiful card. It gives me such a peaceful feeling. May the beauty and love of Christmas shine on you and your family.
Hugs, Cammie

Jen Carter said...

Beautiful! Love the message on the card...to me that is the most important! The rhinestones are such a pretty addition and the gold accents are perfect!

Sharron said...

Nerina, this is SO BEAUTIFUL! I love the bling and embossing and perfect message. Hope you and your family have a wonderful Christmas and blessed new year. HUGS!

Monica K. said...

What an amazing card! The embossing and gemstones are so stunning. You captured the true meaning of Christmas so well. I love it so much. Merry Christmas, Nerina!

Elizabeth Allan said...

Nerina I love the rich elegance of your card.