Thursday, December 16, 2010

Moxie Sweet


Hi Peeps! I haven't played in a Tuesday Trigger for eons it seems - and with this gorgeous pic up on the Moxie Blog this week, it couldn't wait any longer :0)!

Isn't it pretty??!

Cath very aptly name it "A Sweet Christmas" - it's sweet in every way!

I thought about this one for a while - and had visions of cupcakes and fairytales ....

....and then thought of Basic Grey's "Eskimo Kisses" paper line ...

Perfect! ;0)

I was one of the people who was really excited when Dawn's Vintage Ornaments came out in Dies this year - and haven't used them yet! Today was the day and the time was NOW!

Vintage Christmas

The tree branch is heat embossed in silver on Soft Stone cardstock (love this together!) and I then shadow stamped the branch again with Smokey Shadow ink for a bit of depth ... the ornaments were die cut and then stamped and heat embossed too ...

Vintage Christmas Deet

I added the bling with a brand new toy :0) - an Imaginisce i-rock tool; just too much fun!

So there it is :0)  It's one of those projects that left me feeling really pleased - but lamenting the limitations of photography - with all that sparkle there is a lot more animation when you hold it in your hand!

Have an awesome day - and a fantabulous weekend! All your Christmas shopping done? Anyone getting crafty goodness... which perhaps they ordered for themselves ...this year?

Why would I ask a question like that ;0)!

Heee! Have a good one!

x

N

***000***

Stamps:
Sentiment:Tree Trimming Trio - Papertrey Ink
Ornament Decorations: Vintage Ornaments Additions - Papertrey Ink
Tree Branch: Big Pine Bough - Hero Arts

17 comments:

carole-ish said...

so, so lovely!!
peaceful, and well...just perfect!!

Sue Ann said...

Oh what a beauty young lady!!! I hope you are feeling back to normal because I miss you at breakfast :) And now I am going to go check out that tool!!!

Christina said...

Oooh, love the sparkle on this! I just had to have those dies too and I've barely used them! Thanks for the inspiration!

Cristina said...

This is stunning! I love the card base color. It's such a nice departure from the usual white, cream, kraft, and yet it works so well. Those papers are yuuuuummy, too!

Rhonda said...

Oh so happy to see this beauty and note joy in your writing voice!!!!!

Aimes said...

Oh I'm so glad you cracked those dies through your machine, sweet Nerina! This is such a fabulous, elegant card! Wish my baubles were as beautiful!
Hugs,
Aimes
x

Carol's Ink Spot said...

SO pretty!!! Love those dies as they have helped in making so many Christmas cards this year. Love your beautiful ornaments with the rhinestones. Happy Holidays!

Monica K. said...

Such a stunning card! The ornaments look wonderful with those PPs and it's so clever that they're hanging from the branch. I have to admit you got me curious about the i-rock tool. I went and googled it and it looks very cool! I might have to try it out. :)

Jen Carter said...

This is gorgeous! I love the branches and the rhinestones on the ornaments!

Diane Jaquay said...

The Moxie picture is gorgeous, and so is your card!!! I love how natural the ornaments look the way you hung and spaced them on the branch. Have I ever told you how much I adore your work ;)

Francie said...

As usual, Nerina, my jaw dropped to the floor when I saw the latest of your always beautiful creations!

Laurie said...

Gorgeous!

Ingrid Danvers said...

Your card is gorgeous, Nerina. You have such a beautiful and elegant style. Love your work!

Melissa said...

Beautiful, Nerina! Such gorgeous ornaments!

Cath said...

Hey Nerina! What a pretty approach to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! Thanks so much for playing along! :)

Terri said...

Love it! The ornaments go perfectly with that branch stamp. I also Love how you used PP with the stamps too. I am going to have to try that next year now.

Geny (Mommy Geny) said...

This is so so beautiful!!!