Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Strictly CAS

Hi everyone!! :0) Did you have a wonderful Christmas? Did you get some awesome time off? Did you get spoiled?

We had a totally wonderful Christmas this year ... nothing outrageous, just quiet, slow and full of family. I'm sooooooo contented and happy :0) *SIGH*!

After Christmas there are always Thank You's that need to go out - and we're no exception! However, 3 of the tiddleywinks now have the flu :0( and I decided to go CAS for my thank you's (lots of CAS on the blogaroo lately isn't there? I'm sure the layers will return shortly!)

A Mouse Full

This mouse full ... full mouse is a thank you for some delicious Belgian Chocolates ... oh my word ... YUM!

Mouse Thanks

This is for some Christmas music .... and I'm putting this one in at the Moxie Fab World - for their Strictly Stripes Challenge :0)  O.K. I know those banners are NOT strictly stripes, but they really did remind me of the challenge ... and maybe new goodies just work like that. We see all sorts of 'possibilities' (or is that rule bending?) in them that perhaps was never intended! LOL!

Mouse Tea

And this little chap is heading out to say thank you for some specialty teas ... TEA! Love it!

Thank you so much for stopping by! We're counting down to the New Year now - 2011 *whomp!* how on earth did that happen?

Have an awesome day! Big smiles - and HUGS!

***000***

Stamps:
"Mouse Full" Card: Contented Mudpie - House Mouse Stamps; Mixed Thank You - Hero Arts
Banner Thank You: Williamsburg Alphabet - Technique Tuesday; Hyper Mouse - House Mouse Stamps; Banner Builder - Papertrey Ink
Mouse Tea: Feeling Rosy - House Mouse Stamps; Mixed Thank You - Hero Arts

9 comments:

Donna C. said...

These cards are just adorable!! Your coloring is such a soft and wonderful look!

Julie said...

these are cute, I especially like the middle one

Lee said...

These cards are all so cute. I'm all for CAS. Great job!

Sue Ann said...

This is like an additional Christmas gift ........ I love sipping tea and looking at your blog!!! LOVE IT!!!

Terri said...

They are all very cute! I especially like the one with the banners. Sorry to hear the kids are sick. Hope they feel better soon and your don't catch it. I also hope your New Year is wonderful too!

Geny (Mommy Geny) said...

Just love these, perfect in every way! So glad you had a good Christmas with your family, hope the kiddos feel better quick so they can enjoy the New Year! Hugs!

Helen F. said...

Oh My Gosh, Nerina, these cards are so cute! Love the CAS style for your House Mouse thank yous :o)

Cath said...

Hey Nerina! What a fun approach to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

Sue from Oregon said...

These are all wonderful!