Monday, January 17, 2011

Baby Girl.

Hi everyone! :0)

I hope that this little post finds you all happy and well ... it has been soooooooo long since I've had some time to visit and to play. So I'm really grateful for a friend who needed a baby card ...

AN EXCUSE ... AN EXCUSE ... to go and play in the craft room !! (I owe her a hug!)

Baby Card

This card was inspired by the last challenge at the House Mouse Challenge site too - but it's now a day late to play it. Anyhoo. I'm still happy! :0)

Baby Card Deet

The papers are a mix of Papertrey and October Afternoon. The image is coloured with chalk and Prismacolors.

Aaaaaaagh! Do you know that I'm totally unaware of what the current card challenges are at the moment?? But on the upside, absence has given me time to remember (with a bit of longing) why I love this form of creativity!

I do hope to be on the rounds to visit again soon!

BIG Hugs!

N

Edited to add - Do you know that Verve Stamps has a Dare on at the moment ... to make a baby card!!?! I'm off to pop this in there :0)

***000***

Stamps: Cozy Shoe - House Mouse Designs
Sentiment - Mixed Messages (Papertrey)


18 comments:

Heather P. said...

This card is just sweet as can be!! :)

Rhonda said...

Your coloring is FABULOUS! Love all the dif papers too.

Carol's Ink Spot said...

I love HM stamps and this one is so darn cute! Great matching of the different PP. Very pretty!

snailzpace said...

this is such a sweet card! love the papers and your colouring.

Lindsay said...

This is so darling Nerina! I love the mix of patterned paper and that stamp is too sweet! Hope you find some crafty time again soon!

Sue Ann said...

I adore the paper you used on this one and the image is just too cute!!! Great to see some of your fantastic goodness again!!!

Terri said...

What a sweet card! I especially like all the different papers you used. Glad to see you creating again. I know how it is when school takes up most of our time.

Sharron said...

Sweet baby card--love the adorable image and the wonderful assortment of patterned papers! SO glad to see you back creating.

Diane Jaquay said...

This is SO PRECIOUS!!!

Angy said...

cutie patootie! What a sweet card!

Cammie said...

I am grateful too for your friend who needed a card. It is wonderful to see one of your cards again. This is one so soft and sweet--well worth the wait.
Hugs,
Cammie

Elizabeth Allan said...

Just love all the stitching with your sweet papers. The two mice are ever so adorable.

Dana said...

Soft, dainty and delightful Nerina! Glad to see you have a reason to craft!

Tosha Leyendekker said...

This is super adorable!! I love the papers, colors, and sewing!! Beautiful card!!

Andrea Ewen said...

What gorgeous sewing! Love the mix of papers and the darling image that you used! A wonderfully elegant card!

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Just adorable!

resmith said...

This is such a sweet adorable card!

Ravengirl said...

This is very, very cute! I love it when I have a reason to stamp other than "I want to"! Nice work!