Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Something Springy.

Hi everyone! The poor hunkadorus is having a tough week - he just came in for dinner, and had to head out again.

He brought the mail - and there was a package for me (a skinny little one) and inside was something that was pretty exciting to see!

Smiling Spring

I have been trying to hunt down a punch that would give me a lovely lawn for ages. Every time we headed out of town I'd try at a few different places - but never came up with anything. So I was pretty excited to discover that My Favorite Things carries a grass die!

Smiling Spring Deet

So spring is in the air ... and I'm rolling out a lawn here :0)!

So it was a quick and simple card this evening, but oh-so much fun to get the stamps and ink out!

Have a totally WONDERFUL day! (A really, *really* good one!)

xxx

N

***000***

Stamps: Flower Fusion #1, Signature Greetings (Papertrey Ink)

18 comments:

Cammie said...

This is indeed a lovely breath of spring! I just used the same grass punch for my latest peeps challenge card--just have to get it posted.

Liz said...

Ah! This is a perfect card for this dreary, rainy day! The punch is awesome and works really well with those flowers!

Keva said...

What a bright and cheery card! I like the grass and the yellow gingham is just perfect!

Christina said...

This card puts such a smile on my face! Such happy little flowers, in their own little lawn. Love the yellow gingham ribbon, too!

Elizabeth Allan said...

Nerina don't you love a lawn that you don't have to mow?! :0) This card makes me smile.

Dana said...

Ahh such a cheerful and upbeat card Nerina. So glad to see Spring arriving SOMEWHERE! I like that grass die too.

Diane Jaquay said...

Springy indeed my dear! This card put a BIG old smile on my face :D

Lindsay said...

This is so bright and cheery Nerina, just what i needed! Love the grass die too!

Lea L. said...

This is so fresh and colorful and makes me wish spring would just get here already!! {And I live in Montana...so it is going to be awhile. Tee hee!} That ribbon is just fabulous, and you are right...that is some perfect diecut grass!! Good find!!

veronica said...

this is such a happy card! very springy colors.

Tasha said...

Nerina this is such a happy card, it brings a smile instantly. I love the yellow ribbon its fabulous with this sunny image. Fab CAS design
love tasha xx

Pauline said...

This is such a bright cheery card! Love those colourful blooms, and the grass is perfect!

Ginny said...

Such a colorful and springy card. It definitely makes ME smile!! Love it!

Terri said...

Great job! I love everything about it but especially how bright and colorful it is! Enjoy your grass punch!

Geny (Mommy Geny) said...

What a beautiful cheery card!! Love it!

Jen Carter said...

Gorgeous Spring card!! Love the yellow ribbon and trio of flowers!

Babies- Beth said...

Hi Nerina! Flower fusion came to live with me yesterday, so I am tooling around looking for inspiration! Found some here, lol!!

Audrey Pettit said...

Adorable! So bright and happy! Love that lawn you created, and love those flowers, too.