Saturday, April 16, 2011

All Things Adorable!

Wheeeeee! Welcome to my post for Wee Memories challenge #52! And welcome to Saturday! :0)

I'm having so much fun playing along with the ladies at Wee Memories this month - the challenges have been so inspiring and I think this may just be my favourite title so far ... Awwwww!

Adorable Baby
I used a little stamp from The House Mouse collection for this card - which features sweet little Monica asleep on a cotton puff.

Adorable Baby Deet

There is a touch of glitter on the puff and some pretty Organza ribbon to finish it off, with loodles of pink and white for a baby girl!

The winner of this weeks challenge will take home some scrumptious goodies from "Your Next Stamp" - I'm soooooo green!!  Enjoy!


I hope you find some time to get crafty and join in with the fun! Have a fabby weekend everyone!

xxx

N

***000***

Stamps: Dreampuff (House Mouse Designs)
Background Basics Gingham, Mixed Messages (Papertrey Ink)
Dies: Circles, Scalloped Circles, Double Ended Tags (Spellbinders)

13 comments:

Laurel said...

Beautiful, love all the pink!

Carol's Ink Spot said...

Such a sweet and adorable card. Lovely ribbon!

Angy said...

Love that ribbon! Gorgeous - what a sweet image.

Peggysuez said...

So much soft pink goodness, where to start? Great shading to create the soft touch on the mouse sleeping on the cotton ball (even though mice still creep me out) and the ribbon was a great touch.

AnitaRex said...

Could your card be more adorable? I so love it! And your so sweet, we are enjoying having you too!

Vera W. Yates (Ling) said...

Nerina, this is so sweet & beautiful. Your cards always so gorgeous.

Diane Jaquay said...

Not only adorable, but beautiful too, wow I sure do LOVE this card!!!

Terri said...

Definitely Adorable and sweet too! Love all the pink.

Lindsay said...

SOOO pretty Nerina! I love all that pink and softness, so cuddly!

Sharron said...

How very sweet--love the delicate, soft colors. And to think a mouse could be so adorable! LOVE the lace and gingham and that gorgeous ribbon!

Lee said...

Oo, this is so soft and pretty. That ribbon is gorgeous!

Audrey Pettit said...

This is so, so sweet, Nerina! I love your design and the pretty ribbon and pink and white. And that House Mouse stamp is just the cutest thing evah!

Ginny said...

Simply GORGEOUS!