Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Embellishing Green!

Hi Peeps! It's Wednesday already ... is your week going well?? I really do hope so!

Here is a card which I made for Embellish's latest challenge - a delicious serving of greens!

Sooooo pretty!

For this card I decided to break out some Hero Arts goodies ...

Embellish Greens

... there is also a touch of Stella and Rose Gertie paper in here. I'm really quite taken with My Mind's Eye paper at the mo! Scrumpty!

Embellish Greens Deet

Some lovely crocheted lace and a row of dinky buttons to finish things off!

So there it is!

We have a thunderstorm predicted for this afternoon so I hope your day is *fantastic* - even if it gets a bit dramatic too :0)

xxx

N

***000***

Stamps: Layered Flowers (Hero Arts)
Say It With Style, Fancy Flourishes (Papertrey Ink)

15 comments:

Ashley Cannon Newell said...

So pretty! Love the buttons added to the trim! Thanks for taking on Embellishes Decorative Trim Color Trends Challenge!

Keva said...

What an absolutely fun, springy, cheerful card. It is just gorgeous!

Lindsay said...

This is totally lovely Nerina! That is my fav HA flower set and it looks awesome pieced like that!

Heather P. said...

Oh wow, LOVE this!

Cristina said...

Gorgeous! That mix of patterns is just right (and I'm totally with you on the MME Stella & Rose papers) and your trim looks fab all dolled up with those buttons.

Diane Jaquay said...

Oh my goodness Nerina, this is FABULOUS!!! The flower, the colors, the patterns, the pretty trim, the sentiment, I just LOVE every bit of this wonderful card!!!

Kelly said...

Gorgeous! Love the details: the lacey ribbon, the buttons, the pearls on the flower and the subtle flourish in the background. Very pretty!

Sharron said...

Really fabulous, Nerina! I love how you have combined patterns and trims into such an awesome monochromatic card! Love it!

Geny (Mommy Geny) said...

Wow, this is just beautiful! I love all the green and that Stella & Rose paper is my fave right now too!

Rhonda said...

What a great flower image!! Love these greens so much.

Terri said...

Very nice, Love all the different elements and greens.

Simone said...

Wow!! This is so stunning Nerina! Love those colours :)

Cammie said...

Nerina, this card is scrumpty! Love all the mixed patterns and the fresh trim.

Elizabeth Allan said...

Love the mixture of greens. Beautiful design.

Mariana Grigsby said...

OooH... I love those different backgrounds!!! Fabulous, fabulous card! Thanks for playing along with us!