Saturday, April 30, 2011

Sweet and Scrumpty!

Helloooo friends! Another Saturday - and BOOOHOOO - my last week to play along at Wee Memories! I've had such fun and their DT are totally amazing and so warm and kind! Thank you Jenny and the Wee Memories team for having me!

This week the focus is on paper piecing ... so I decided to scratch out some of my treasured hoard and get snipping:

So Sweet!

Yes that really is some Basic Grey "Bittersweet" you see in there! The fun thing about pulling out older paper pads, is that it's a bit like meeting old friends again :0)!

So Sweet! Deet

I tried to keep the focus very much on the cupcake - some prisma glitter on the icing and a dollop of Glossy Accents on the cherry. (I'm looking forward to some Sweet Blush ink with a tad more heft to it coming out though! My sentiment would have appreciated it :0)

This week's sponsor is Tiffany Doodles - and I think the DT has done some really sweet and creative things with this one! I hope you take a mo to pop in and see!!

And thank you for taking a mo to pop in and visit with me!

xxxx

N

13 comments:

Ann said...

Such a sweet, fun card, Nerina! I love how you stamped the sentiment across the bg!

I've really enjoyed having you on our team this month! You rock! :D

Laurel said...

How sweet is this!

Lindsay said...

So so SWEET Nerina! Love the colors on this and your sentiment treatment is so fun! Hope all is well!

Cammie said...

I've been craving cupcakes lately, and this one is so sweet that I think it will curb my craving. I love the way you added the sentiment.

Keva said...

Wow. Nerina, that paper is gorgeous. I've never seen it before I don't think. love the layout and the buttons. Happy Saturday to ya!

Carol's Ink Spot said...

Super card Nerina! Love the 'frosting' on the cupcake!

Vera W. Yates (Ling) said...

Gorgeous card, Nerina!

Elizabeth Allan said...

Very "sweet" Nerina.

Sharron said...

Fabulous, Nerina! Love that yummy cupcake!

Terri said...

Very sweet. That cupcake looks yummy too.

Audrey Pettit said...

Hi Nerina! How very adorable this is! Love, love the pink and brown, and love that cupcake. The paper piecing is fabulous, and the touches of sparkle and shine look wonderful. Love the die cut off to the side on your design. :)

Aimes said...

Oh my! That's one scrummy cupcake - love the added sparkles on top :)
So sad it's your last week to play along with Wee Memories - still secretly hoping that you may find a spare moment here or there to get inky ;D
Hugs,
Aimes
x

Lea L. said...

This is so pretty! I love the fun sentiment you used!