Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Wedding Day

Hi Everyone!!

Almost the middle of the week already - I can't believe how the days just FLY BY! Getting any crafty time in at the mo?

The Paper Crafts Connection blog is having a challenge at the moment to create a wedding card - and it was just the push I needed to try out something which has been going around my mind for a while ...

Wedding

Pretty simple but it really does make me happy! I'm kinda sad that it needed to be photographed against a darker background because it loses some of the whispery delicate quality ... but that organza ribbon just didn't show up on a light background at all!

Wedding Deet

The rose is created using a My Favourite Things die - and was cut from felt. The little tag is vellum which has been heat embossed with gold ...

Now I need to find someone who is getting married!! No one we know is walking the aisle any time soon - hopefully it will keep :0)!!

Have an awesome day!

Hugs!

xx

N

***000***

Stamps: Mixed Messages, Turning a New Leaf (Papertrey Ink)
Embossing: Guidelines Impression Plate (Papertrey Ink)
Dies: Rolled Rose (My Favourite Things), Tags (Spellbinders)

20 comments:

Lindsay said...

GORGEOUS Nerina! Seriously gorgeous! Love the simplicity!

Jamie said...

Beautiful!! :)

Amy said...

STUNNING!!!

Aimes said...

Makes me happy too, Nerina! Adore the simplicity of this: so bold yet delicate at the same time. I'm in awe of your talent!
Hugs,
Aimes
x

Elizabeth Allan said...

I think this is simply elegant. Love the felt!!

Wendy said...

Beautiful card!

Keva said...

This is gorgeous, Nerina! I relaly like the width of that ribbon and the tag looks perfect.

Carol's Ink Spot said...

Oh so Beautiful! Love the simplicity of it. It's fun to make cards for all occasions; just have to remember where one has placed them when in need!

Joan B said...

absolutely gorgeous. your work is amazing

snailzpace said...

wow! this is so stunning! i love the clean look, the texture of the flower, the sheer bow and the vellum tag; you've thought of everything!

Geny (Mommy Geny) said...

Stunning card my friend!

kiddo said...

Amazing card! I love your simple and elegant style, the combination of soft colors and materials. With each card you post, you make my days brighter! Thank you for sharing your work!

jestar said...

Oh wow, I love your flower - I have that die but haven't used it yet. This perfect card inspires me to do so :) And simple, clean designs like this are often the best - I adore it!

Simone said...

Wow this is stunning Nerina! :)

Sharron said...

Oh, Nerina--this is just stunning! Love the simple elegance of it! The organza ribbon, vellum tag and touches of gold are amazing details.

Lea L. said...

This is so pretty, Nerina!! I just love the felt rose, and the pop of green is just a perfect touch for this wedding card!!

Cammie said...

Such a gorgeous elegant card! The velum and the ribbon add a lovely soft touch,and the flower reminds me of my favorite flower--gardenia.

Terri said...

Very pretty. Definitely would make a great wedding card.

Audrey Pettit said...

Gorgeous! SO elegant!

JD/ Jill said...

Stunning card!