Thursday, July 14, 2011

Chocolate Anyone?

O.K. so three posts in three days ... I think that's a first - but it's going to get quiet here for a while, I have some homework to do :0)

Today is the final day to pop our cards in for the Summer Camp Colour Combo for the week - which is this:

Anyone else immediately think about Valentines boxes full of chocolates?? I did and just couldn't shake the conviction - so instead of a Valentines card, swung it this way instead ...

 Birthday Girl

This was the first time I've tried embossing with tinsel embossing powder - it was a bit different to work with when compared with regular embossing powder - but unlike loose glitter, it doesn't seem to be flaking all the time. (Which is a good thing :0)!

Birthday Girl Deet

Okey dokey, I need to go and be good now - and do all sorts of very NON crafty things!

Thanks for popping over!

I'm thinking of all of those ladies who are in the Gallery Idol competition at the moment - I can only try to imagine how you must all be feeling today! Wheee! Butterflies! ALL the best to you!

Big hugs!

xxx

N

Stamps: Antique Flower Background, Birthday Sayings (Hero Arts), Cupcake Collection (Papertrey Ink)

13 comments:

Lindsay said...

Love this Nerina! Oh how I love your cards! That cupcake looks yummy enough to eat! Don't be a stranger! CU Soon!

Peggysuez said...

This is so sweet! And the post below too, love what you did with the anniversary set. Check you email when you get a chance . . .:).

Amy said...

So glad to see Nerina posts!!! :) This is so CAS fabulous girl! I truly love this design and that glittery tinsely cupcake!

Carol's Ink Spot said...

You definitely had chocolate on your mind. Must be all the homework you must get to! Excellent card for the color challenge.

Katy @ Live Laugh Love Craft said...

Love this card!

donna mikasa said...

Love the glittery cupcake! Congrats on the spotlight!

Michelle said...

love it! congrats on beng student spotlight!

Elizabeth Allan said...

Deliciously Cute!

Geny said...

Love love love this card! I have to get some tinsel embossing powder, it looks fabulous!

Sharon D from Canada said...

I love your sparkly cuppie! Cute card! And congrats on being in the spotlight today!

Jocelyn said...

Beautiful card! The tinsel e.p. looks fabulous! I love the sketch/design you used.

Ruby said...

What a gorgeous card! I just LOVE that cupcake, oh to have one like that!! Thank you for your lovely comments on my cards! Yours is fab too, I'm not surprised it's in the spotlight!

Terri said...

Great job, Love the cupcake and the embossing powder you used.