Thursday, July 7, 2011

Gift Set

Hello Everyone! Happy Thursday!

I have been busy with a little gift set for someone - who lives quite far away from us ... if she lived a little closer I'd probably take her some muffins or a bottle or two of homemade jam - however, considering things need to be mailed, I thought some cards with a matching tote may be better :0)

Gift Set 1

Gift Set 2

Here are some of the cards - the telephone is from the "Just Saying Hi" stamp set from Hero Arts and the paper is Thrift Store from October Afternoon. I used iRock gem accents because they're so flat and mailable - which will make postage easier for her! 

Gift Set 3

The envies are stamped with another smaller image from the same set, to keep the theme going.

So, I hope my little gift makes it across the miles and gives my friend a little smile!

Thanks so much for stopping by to see me!! I hope you're having a totally WONDERFUL day, that keeps on getting better all the way through!

Hugs!

xxx

N

Stamps: Just Saying Hi  (Hero Arts)
Tote Template - Around Town Tote (My Time Made Easy by Lauren Meader from Papertrey Ink)

P.S. Anyone looking for a couple of deals on Hero Arts stamps? I'm so sad to see this place going out of business they've given me great service in the past. I popped over yesterday - there isn't much left, but these telephones are a sweet deal right now - and some of the lovely silhouette cameos.

12 comments:

Lindsay said...

These are just fantastic Nerina! I LOVE the design and the stamps and the colors!!! Your friend will have to love these!

Cristina said...

So happy to see you back in cardland! I spied a few of your cards in the Gallery Idol group, too, and each one put a smile on my face. These are totally adorable and I love how you carried over the design to the envelopes; that's something I need to remember to do more. Hope you're having a swell summer!

Kelly said...

very nice set!

Christina said...

This is one fantastic set, Nerina! So clever and cute. Your friend is sure to love these!

Elizabeth Allan said...

Such a thought gift! Great twists on the same design.

Aimes said...

Oh you've hit my weak spot with those trendy telephones, Nerina! I love the idea to decorate the envies too!
This gift is sure to be received by a happy recipient!
Hugs!
Aimes
x

Lee said...

What a wonderful gift. Your friend will love it!. Love this HA stamp set.

Sharron said...

Fabulous gift set, Nerina! I'm sure your friend will love it. That phone is such a great image and wonderful in all the assorted colors. Love the stamped envelopes!

Terri said...

Great gift set. Love the tote. I bet she will love it.

Geny said...

These are so so cute!

Peggysuez said...

I love that little telephone!

Jocelyn said...

I am dying over this card set. So fun! The mix of patterned papers looks amazing.