Wednesday, July 13, 2011

{LOVE}

Two posts in two days :-0!

I opened my new PTI Anniversary set today - Botanical Silhouettes and I'm in LOVE. Seriously, hopelessly and totally. This just might be one of my favourite stamp sets ever.

Notecards

I needed a quick gift set for someone and made 2 each of these three designs, stamping a little botanical image on the corner of the envelopes with the "Garden Variety" set.

Notecards 2

The pictures really don't do them justice - the Poppy and Avocado ink just pops off the white - and that script is delicious ...

Notecards 1

This is the only design I added a bit of bling to ...

Notecards 3

O.K. that's me. I'm done gushing. But really, really peeps, I think these are going to become my new signature notecards - they're really quick and really elegant! (Have I said how much I love this stamp set??)

I'm popping these in at the Moxie Fab World's Stamp It! Challenge - *sorry* Cath - it's my second submission :0(

And now I'll go and have a cold shower and calm down :0)

xxx

N

13 comments:

Lindsay said...

You crack me up Nerina! I really wish my sets would come already! Now I really need them after seeing these beauties! So so perfect!

Cristina said...

A cold shower! Hahaha. I didn't think I was going to be crazy about this set when I saw the reveal of it, but when I started stamping with it... oh, boy! These are gorgeous, elegant notecards. Perfect for a set.

Diane Jaquay said...

OK girlie, I need to take the hint from you and crack open MY anniversary set lol! It hasn't seen ink yet, but oh my, I certainly do love the beautiful, simple cards you've made here! Thanks for sharing :)

Keva said...

These. Are. Gorgeous. Oh boy, I love these cards.

Terri said...

They are all great. Love how clean and simple they are. I still have not used my set. I really need to change that soon. Thanks for the inspiration.

Katy @ Live Laugh Love Craft said...

Crap.. I didn't earn a set this year. I have seen a bunch for sale but didn't think I needed one. That was until I saw this post! Seriously.. Have to get it now! Thanks for the inspiration, friend. :)

Katy
(FloridaMomOf2 on the forums)

Sharron said...

I totally agree! My set didn't come with the first order I placed and I was so anxious to have it after seeing so many wonderful samples. So when it came I used it right away for a Case Study challenge. LOVE it and know it will be a favorite! Your cards are gorgeous!!

Aimes said...

Oh I'm now jumping up and down demanding my set to come to me! LOL!
What gorgeous cards - so striking with those colours popping against the white - BEAUTIFUL!
Hugs,
Aimes
x

Cath said...

Hey Nerina! Thanks for linking this up to the Stamp It! Cards Week challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

Elizabeth Allan said...

These are so elegant Nerina!

Geny said...

Beautiful cards!! Can't wait to get my set ;)!!!

Esther said...

Beautiful cards!!
Practical Scrappers sent me over!

Nadine said...

Hi Nerina! Love how CAS your gift set came out! The colors really pop against the white cardstock.

My friend came across this post and was raving about how beautiful your cards were. She wanted to know if I had this set and forwarded me your webpage. Imagine how thrilled I was to tell her that I "know" you and that I wasn't one bit surprised she fell in love with your work! It's a small world isn't it?!?