Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Mr. and Mrs.

Helloooo Peeps!

A friend asked me to make a Wedding Card for a couple who will be getting married in August in her family ... so I asked a few questions about them to try and make something suitable.

The couple hosted a rehersal party and I saw the invite - it was cute, cheeky, said the evening would end with dancing in a cow barn ... and contained the colour purple ...

So I turned to a card made by Nichole Heady during the release week of Hanging Out for this one (why mess with ready made perfection?) CASED it and switched it up a bit - to end up here :0)

Mr and Mrs

I loved making these little clothes - but must say that those dinky stamp pieces in this set terrify me (can't remember how often I checked to see they were all still there!)

Mr and Mrs Deet

Hope they all enjoy :0)  And hope the cows had fun too!

LOL - thanks for stopping in!

xxx

N

Stamps: Hanging Out, Big and Bold Wishes (Papertrey Ink)
Everyday Messages (Hero Arts)

11 comments:

Aimes said...

Well now I see why you just had to have that set in your possession! What a sweet card - I love that it's personal to the recipients!
Hope you managed to keep your eye on all those li'l stamps - eek!
Hugs,
Aimes
x

Christina said...

Ooh, this is just too cute! How sweet of you to personalize it for the happy couple. Love the purple and green!

Lindsay said...

This is so bright and fun Nerina! I love the purples, so gorgeous!

Keva said...

Oh my gosh...this card is TOO cute! Love the colors and layout. Sweet card!

Sharron said...

Nerina, this is SO adorable! There's no doubt that the happy couple will be thrilled to see how it was personalized just for them.

Elizabeth Allan said...

Nerina I really like how you incorporated details about the couple into your card. A great keepsake for a special event.

Terri said...

Super cute! Love the Mr and Mrs sentiment with it too.

Jocelyn Olson said...

Love the color scheme you used--it's so fun for a wedding card!

Audrey Pettit said...

My goodness, this is so adorable, Nerina! I love the color combo and love the kraft mixed in. That clothes line is so fun. Love the added gems and the paper pieced bib overalls. I'm sure this couple will really love this.

Cammie said...

Nerina, I love how you stamped on the die cut and personalized the card with the purple. I am sure the couple was thrilled with it. I snagged the dies on the 23rd but am waiting on the stamps. I have this bookmarked when I can get inky with this set.

Michelle James said...

That is a great card. I love the purple and the little clothes. It is perfect. I would have loved to receive a card like this when I got married. Great job. I also am a card maker. I love every minute of it. You can check out my cards and scrapbooking at
www.micheggy.blogspot.com

Michelle