Saturday, August 20, 2011

Boo the Bug!

Hello Peeps!

I have a flu bug - it's very friendly and persistent and really doesn't want to leave me by myself (despite all those extra vitamins, water, sleep) ... horrid little thing!

I just wanted to share a project which is in the September/October issue of PaperCrafts Magazine - which went on sale this week:


The label on the jar was created from sticky back canvas - and I can't believe how easy canvas  is to stamp on with dye ink - there really wasn't a lot of ink bleeding at all. I had a fun learning curve.

Anyhoo - no hugs today :0) I would really like you to have a *great* one - and you don't need this pesky bug!

xxx

N

8 comments:

Keva said...

So cute!! I love the fringe around the jar top. Just adorable.

I hope you feel lots better soon. There are few things worse than summer flu. Ugh.

Caryn said...

Aw sounds like you do need a hug Nerina - nasty bug needs to leave you alone. Love your creation - I have the dies for that set but not the stamps - now I think I need them too!!

Get well soon :)
Caryn x

Terri said...

I am sorry to hear you are sick. What a great use for that stamp set. Congrats on getting it published. i hope you feel better soon.

Sharron said...

Love that stamp set and your creation is so sweet! Great job! Sorry to hear you are feeling crummy--hope you feel better soon!

Cammie said...

When I saw this project and your name in my magazine, I was so happy to see that your work had been published. This is just darlin' (as we say in the South). I hope you're feeling better soon. Hugs

Julie said...

So very {cute}! Wherever did you find sticky backed canvas? Do Tell!

Geny said...

Very cute, love the idea of using that canvas, will have to try it!

Amber said...

I saw this in paper crafts and was excited to see your name underneath! I think you are super talented!!! Congrats on your "yummy" publication!