Monday, August 29, 2011

Going Dotty!

Helloooo world of lovely peeps!

I'm trying to hype up some mojo here after the bug (bleurgh) - the mojo flew away so badly that I was starting to think about updating the blog with a muffin recipe - pumpkin muffins anyone?! :0) Anything to break the silence!

Anyhoo, here was the best the mojo could give me right now:

Blessings

For some reason Polka Dots are driving me batty at the mo - {LOVE}! - and this bloom builder die is right up there too - soooo they happily ended up on a card together.

(This fit in with the Moxie Fab World's Felt Challenge which is running right now - all because of that luscious big bloom!)

Blessings Deet

These colours remind me of a summer that has matured into early fall - it's happening here! The days are still utterly perfect - but the nights are a tad crisp and some of the bushes around us have caught the hint ...

So there it is ... thanks for stopping in - hope this finds you in the middle of a day that's just perfectly perfect!

xxx

N

Stamps: Polka Dot Basics II, Beautiful Blessings (Papertrey Ink)
Dies - Bloom Builder #2, Parisien Lace Doily, Edgers #2 (Papertrey Ink)

10 comments:

kiddo said...

Beautiful card like always! Love the flower a lot!

Christina said...

Your mojo looks perfectly intact to me! The polka dots mix and match beautifully, and your felt flower is truly luscious. Hope all is well with you!

Virginia L. said...

Gorgeous felt flower! Beautifully done!

Heather P. said...

This is so cute! And I LOVE that gorgeous flower! :)

Aimes said...

I'm going dotty over this fabulous card, Nerina! :) You totally rock the polka dots!
Autumn is creeping here too - the nights are darker sooner, it's much cooler and the leaves on our trees are just starting to turn (I love it!)
Your mojo is definitely still buzzin!
Hugs,
Aimes
x

Elizabeth Allan said...

Your mojo was definitely NOT affected by your temporary bug Nerina! The felt flower is wonderful.

Cath said...

Hey Nerina! Thanks for linking this up to the Fabulous Felt challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

Terri said...

Very nice, Love the flower. I have never found a good use for this die hopefully that will change now though. Thanks for the inspiration and I hope your mojo comes back son.

Spardha said...

Super pretty card!... Love the doiley too! :)

Geny said...

Beautiful, this flower die is tops on my list of things I "need"!!!