Wednesday, August 10, 2011

It's August?!

Wowzers, I can't believe that August is here already! We were invited to a last minute reunion and completely disappeared with less than 18 hours notice for a while - and every bit of inconvenience (including the one missed flight) were completely worth it. Such a fantastic time!

I'm going to share an older card with you today - it has been on the blog-o before, a loooooong time ago and I really did love it, and never managed to give it away. But after seeing one of my dear friends again, I think it needs to go and live with her. So this post is to say goodbye to this card - (sniff, sniff ;0)

Homespun

And I hope that it makes her day and gives her a smile!

Homespun Deet

All the other crafting coming out of my craft room at the moment is pretty practical - in other words QUICK to make - I just have a lot of cards that need doing.

I'll share one of those quicksters in the next few days here :0)

Ookie Dooks - I hope that this finds you all WELL! Thanks for popping in and visiting!

Big smiles and hugs to you!

xxx

N

Stamps: Sewingbox Hugs, Off Beat Backgrounds, Faux Fun

3 comments:

Christina said...

So glad you shared this again, as I didn't have a chance to see it the first time around. This beauty deserves a frame! I'm sure your friend will cherish this for years to come.

Hope you're doing well!

Elizabeth Allan said...

Your friend will definitely smile when she receives your lovely card Nerina.

Carol's Ink Spot said...

Super cute and colorful card. Love that set from WMS.