Monday, August 22, 2011

Scalloped Sunshine :0)

Hellooo you sweet people! Thanks for all of the well wishes!

Today PaperCrafts Mag is having a promotional week for their new Card ideas for Paper Crafters special issue.

I was so blessed to have 2 cards published in this one - those acceptances really made my day :0) I'm allowed to share one, so here is my take on sketch # 55 in the original line up ...


Lots of texture for a bit of fun :0)

Thank you so much for stopping by! I really hope to be up and creating again in real time soon. My stamps are calling my name!

Have a *totally* beautiful day!

xxx

N  

10 comments:

Lindsay said...

This is such a gorgeous card Nerina! My favorite colors and oh those yummy scallops! Congrats on the pub, it is a rush is it not? :0)

Elizabeth Allan said...

Congratulations Nerina! Love all the scallops on your card!

Keva said...

Oh, this is gorgeous. I love all of those scallops. Congrats on the cards in the issue.

Aimes said...

Awwww your blog posts are the sunshine for me, Nerina :)
This card is fabby! I love all the texture on those scallops - I'd have never thought to do that! Probably why this beauty got picked up for the mag - congrats!
Hugs,
Aimes
x

Rhonda said...

Just lovely Nerina!! So happy you were published. Hope you are feeling better.

Lou Spiden said...

Hi - glad I found your blog :) LOVELY CARDS!

Angy said...

Oh Nerina, so so so pretty! Love the scallops, the texture and the cheery colors you chose!

Carol's Ink Spot said...

Beautiful card Nerina! Lucky lady to have two published.

Geny said...

Hooray for getting published in this edition, love this card!! Hope all is well in your world! {{Hugs}}

chris'scrap said...

Magnifique carte qui m'a inspirée un cardlift :

http://elisalaurane.canalblog.com/archives/2011/08/28/21879368.html#comments

Merci du coup d'oeil !

Christelle