Thursday, September 1, 2011

Embossed Flowers.

With hours minutes and seconds left to go on the Embellish Countdown today ... I have a card :0)

Here was the gorgeous inspiration pic:

Lovely! And so very inspiring!

The challenge for me was to try and create something that didn't look like Christmas ... the kraft helped a lot!
Embellish Flowers (2)

Check out the polka dots :0) Good things those! *Wink*!

Embellish Flowers Deet

And a little deet shot (so you can see all my embossing powder 'dandruff', hee. I find when embossing with white on white, I never see all the little extras until rubbing ink over the top of them, when it's a bit late! Oh Well. Handmade.)

Now to go and pop this in - and stop running!

Thanks for popping by!

Hugs!

xxx

N

Stamps: Layered Flowers, Tree, Bird and Messages, Ledger (Hero Arts)
Polka Dot Basics II, Background Basics Gingham (Papertrey)
Ink - Worn Lipstick and Fired Brick Distress Inks

11 comments:

Heather P. said...

Super cute! :)

Sharron said...

So pretty! Love the bold polka dots and touch of gingham. And your flowers are gorgeous!

Cristina said...

Scrumptious!

kiddo said...

Very, very cute card! Lovely flowers!

Elizabeth Allan said...

Beautiful!

Lindsay said...

Fabulous Nerina! I love those flowers and the big white polka dots!

Rhonda said...

Love the big and little dots. Sweet card.

Terri said...

Very nice. Definitely does not look Christmasy to me.

Peggysuez said...

Very nice Nerina, a very classy card.

Geny said...

Perfect card, I love everything about it!!

Kimba's Kreations said...

Sooo pretty!