Monday, September 5, 2011

More...

...embossed flowers :0)

I needed a card for someone who I knew would appreciate something very light, delicate and pretty and was really inspired by this beautiful card here.

I have been wondering about watercolouring with distress inks, and this was a real push to give it a go!

Rose

I don't have any watercolouring paper, but the Stampers Select seemed to be alright, so long as it wasn't completely drenched!

Rose Deet

This friend has been an enormous blessing - and *such* an encouragement to me recently - so I hope this returns a little of that back to her again too!

Hope you're having a great long weekend peeps, thank you for stopping by!

Hugs!

xxx

N

Stamps: Year of Flowers - Rose (Papertrey Ink)
Sentiment - Spring Bouquet (Flourishes LLC)

12 comments:

Christina said...

Oh my word, this is breathtakingly beautiful and soft! LOVE your watercoloring and white on white background. *swoon*

Chris said...

Wow...this is just gorgeous. What a treat to see it...

chris'scrap said...

sublime...

Lindsay said...

OMG Nerina! This is gorgeous and that flower is seriously amazing!

Ginny said...

Stunning! What a breathtaking card - beautiful, beautiful job on this.

Cristina said...

So very beautiful. I love that stitching!

Heather P. said...

Oh wow, totally gorgeous!

Terri said...

Beautiful! I bet your friend will love it!

Especially_For_You said...

This is absolutely gorgeous, I love it! I'm also your newest follower. :)

Feel free to stop by my blog and enter my blog candy giveaway!

Ashley
http://especiallymade.blogspot.com

Elizabeth Allan said...

Nerina this simply glows! Such a thoughtful card for your friend.

Geny said...

Beautiful, your watercoloring is perfect!!

Wendy McCarthy said...

Wow, this is soooo beautiful! Love your delicate painting and gorgeous background for the rose. xx